Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Paula Meadows revisited


              Oaks and Pines Role Play Game

 You are invited to join our free online role play game 



 
 Complete that form and send it to 
 oaksandpines@hotmail.com

  (Adults only)
  
./.
 
Please click the above pic to visit our website...
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Top n Tail Vintage :-)

    Oh my! Sooooo love this, B, thank you :-)
    Awesome, B
    Mom is real MAD :-)
    Boo-Hoo !
    Scary stuff !

    Pic 2 : "Why yes, I AM going to take your panties down, missy !
    Bare botty is the ONLY way naughty lil' girls deserve a whuupin'
    in this house, let me tell you ! "
    "TANT PIS !
    ZUT ALORS !
    CUL NU !
    LES FESSES ROUGES ! "

    Oh my! I sure had that lovely, pretty, canary yellow polka dot dress (Lindy Hop style, already) and those lovely, soft, cotton, trad, white 1950s panties growing up in the South, B. Oh my!
    And they were duly adjusted & positioned exactly as show on pic 2 when I was naughty ....for mom's cane on a bare botty !!
    SMACK ! SMACK ! SMACK !

    Love the addition of Le Martinet for our naughty lil' blondie lassie's bare, sensitive-skinned, B. Quite right too !
    And it adds a delicious je ne sais quoi to the whole vignette :-)
    Moreover, I soooo remember that Paula Meadows sketch in Janus the first time around, B. It was one of her first drawings in 1980 or 81, I think.

    Naughty girl here, gotten her knickers pulled down by mom for a good bare bottom smacking (again by mom) over Grandpa's lap !
    He sat there like a mannequin, suitable impressed by mom's redoubtable, Spartan & spontaneous disciplinary methods for her daughter, I am sure !!!
    I agreed, and certainly approved most strongly, B ...both then & now !!!!
    Hugs n Ol' fashioned kind if salutary, VINTAGE smackabotties to ya, dearest B :-)
    Good Spartan Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely comments! Thanks dearest!
      And a few strokes of the martinet for her thighs so that she keeps her skirt down and stops teasing the boys...
      Hugs and smackies ;-)
      B xx

      Delete