Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Blondie


Oaks and Pines Role Play Game

 You are invited to join our free online role play game 



 
 Complete that form and send it to 
 oaksandpines@hotmail.com

  (Adults only)
  
./.

Please click the above pic to visit our website...
 
./. 






 

4 comments:

  1. Blondie's Botty Rouge

    Fantastic, B, thank you.
    Oh my! Such recalcitrant, sad if guilty, puppy-dog eyes on the first few, B.
    Woe is her.....no reprieve.
    For she's been sentenced to what the Janus editors advocated:

    "A reasonable, sensible, pants-down caning can work
    wonders for silly, irresponsible, mischievous or disobedient girls.
    Let there be no mistake. We re-iterate that we believe that a good bare-bottom caning given as a last resort after due warnings is a good and wholesome punishment and deterrent."

    Wise words, dearest, B.
    Sooooo love your pic 6, B. Good job ma'am - the first two stripes of the corrugated buttocks :-)
    Following the unsullied, blank, blancmange canvas of pic 5.
    Or perhaps alas, the tartan pattern of her skirt duly mirrored & etched into her bare, tender-skinned, squishy-white botty with the rattan scriber !!
    "TAKE THAT YOUNG LADY !"
    Swishy-Thwips a bunch.

    Yup! Panties pulled down for a whuppin' with the cane. I know how she "fears & feels it" from my strict upbringing Boo--Hoo. I was experiencing that stern Janus advice on discipline (from my mom's cane) over ten years before they put pen to paper, B :-)
    Hugs n smackies.
    Good Spartan Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had posted her tawse pics, and this time its the cane, naughty girl!
      (with discreet editing)
      Hugs and smackies ;-)
      B xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely & wonderful, B. She is a very naughty girl !
    It is an authentic, visceral montage, b !!! Boo-Hoo :-)

    I gone back & commented on Sunday, August 16, 2026, Fessée Therapy, part 1 and also Thursday, August 13, 2026

    Oh my! And I do have some others to go back and do from August, in due course, dearest B
    Huggies n smackies
    Good Spartan Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for "catched up comments" which I have followed...
      Hugs and smackies ;-)
      B xx

      Delete