Saturday, December 19, 2020

Aunt Roberta part 4

It was the day for Miss Roberta's new private tuition. Lilly and Harriet discovered a small classroom opening onto the backyard of her row house. It was furnished with four old fashion desks, a teacher's stand with desk and a real blackboard. The girl from the post office was already there, and Miss Roberta called her, "Nancy please stand, and introduce yourself to yours classmates..."
She stood with a blush, adjusted her jeans mini-skirt, and I remembered having seen her outside Miss Roberta's study exposing her bare bum decorated with four vivid cane stripes
 
"I am 24 and I have flunked my A-level." She had said that with another blush. "I can't expect any promotion in the Royal Postal Service without it. Aunt Roberta offered to help me retake them..."
 
"Harriet you are next..."
 
She stood with a shy blush, "I am 18 and I have to retake my A-level..."
 
"Lilly..."
 
I stood and guessed that I was also blushing, "I am 18 and retaking my A-level..." I smoothed my skirt down as I sat.
 
Miss Roberta announced. "Nancy already has adult college lessons, and both of you are retaking your 6th form, therefore we won't redo the whole program. I have noticed that the three of you have weaknesses in English and math, consequently we are going to focus on those subjects..."
 
"We will start with a special dictation to test your spelling and grammar. Up to three mistakes you will be forgiven, one more and you will be across my knees for a severe bare bottom hand spanking in front of the whole class. Five mistakes will earn you 10 smacks on the bare in front of your classmates with my 50 cm plastic ruler." She added with a smile, "Punctuation will not be graded..."
 
She started with writing on the blackboard the title, author, and first two lines.
 
Daffodils by William Woodsworth
 
I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high over vales and hills...
 
Then she slowly repeated each lines three time to give us ample time to write down the dictation.
 
 
(If you are game, grab a pen, a sheet of paper and click the above link for the dictation wav file. Apply yourself ! Remember that you will be punished for your mistakes according to the mentioned system of penalties...)
 
It was a lovely poem but I sweated ! I was the first one called in front of Miss Roberta's desk to submit my work. She corrected it with a red pen while I apprehensively tugged down my school skirt.
 
Then she announced the verdict, "Six mistakes, 12 smacks with my plastic ruler... Roll up the back of your skirt, lower your knickers down to mid thighs, and keep your hands on your head."
  The first two smacks applied across my bum in rapid successions left me little breath for "Oh!" and "Argh!" The next two had me dancing. Two more and my hands left the top of my head to rub my fiery nates. That ruler was as punishing as the belt. "Two more for rubbing." This time I got four and I exhaled a couple of very convincing, "Ouch!" Then my skirt unrolled itself because of my prancing and tickled my throbbing derriere...
 
"Take off your skirt, folded it onto Harriet's desk, hands back above your head..." I was mortified to be exposing my curls to my classmates, but I didn't have time to dwell on my misfortune. For the last four resounding smacks she alternated between my bum and thighs, and no amount of butt gyrating helped cool my incandescent bottom and thighs. I was well punished, and sniffling. "Make yourself presentable, return to your desk and study your mistakes..."
 
I rubbed my fiery nates and thighs. I no longer cared about exposing my tuft and rubbed some more, but the sting wouldn't abate. I gingerly pulled up my knickers and stepped into my short skirt...
 
Harriet and Nancy were next and they also tasted that evil plastic ruler. Nancy showed us that she is a real blonde...
 
Lilly, Harriet and Nancy
 
Don't cheat !
 
To be continued...

You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)

Please click the above pic...

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Roberta's community service, and loco parentis in general.

    Oh my! So lovely to see "Aunt Roberta " again on Asa's site right now, B. Your lovely stories should be re-read by y'all fans. Unlike some of those tedious, Ol' long suffering, never-ending Janus & Roue stories from yore (zut alors! Far too long n boring, many of them!!!) your novellas are just a perfect length, B.

    I gotten fascinated, myself, at a young age, by the loco parentis, outsourcing of discipline, growing up in a church-community in Georgia in the early 1960s. Spanking was "daily bread", if not actually daily, B!! Thank the lord, ha-ha! I only gotten spanked ny mom, but some of my my besties gotten it a bunch from various folks!

    I was mesmerized & fascinated about ten years' ago, B, to read in a magazine, that the gorgeous actress, Kristin Scott Thomas (and younger sister, Serena) gotten sent by their mother to have their naughty, bare bottoms soundly smacked by a kind gentleman who was a family friend, nearby. This was while they were living in France during holidays in the 1960s/early 70s.

    KST, a year younger than yours truly, said how much the OTK smackings "stung" (her bare botty facilitating that sting, needless to say, of course!!), but also that it was common practice in yore. Paris-based KST does indeed consider herself French, but sadly no more details were given. And no reference to Le Martinet either.

    In the 1970s, I was mesmerized to see the "Readers' Letters" in Janus & Roue (when I was student), & the practice of moms sending their daughters to a friend or relative for bare bottom punishment was common & indeed, candidly described in the letters & reports.

    Such bare bottom discipline (whuppin's) was absolutely necessary, of course, B, & each factual situation fascinated me. Likewise, in my Atlanta childhood, babysitters & nannies would administer bare bottom spankings to naughty girls in their charge (ie my besties!) It was all just normal & necessary, B.

    Ms. Ophelia de Havilland, a very occasional cast member on the Sarah Gregory Group in the past, described in an interview, how she gotten the paternal cane on her bare bottom for serious bad behaviour as a child; but that her nanny would issue normal, bare bottom spankings over the knee (pajamas pulled down) for more frequent, minor discretions. This seemed a typical scenario in yore, albeit I loved the variety of different events.

    The loco parentis spanking model was alive n kicking, B (pun intended) when I was growing up, & still is today in the South.
    I only ever gotten my botty spanked my mom (& occasionally by pop) which was perhaps unusual in1960s Georgia, when CP was anything & everything! Our mom was nothing but Spartan & ferociously kind, & we gotten our panties pulled down for 12 strokes of the cane on a bare botty when we were naughty. That was the punishment. Always the cane (well, from just before my 7th birthday). And always firmly on the sensitive, bare bot. So we did not require punishment from anyone else, already !!! No loco parentis needed, B!! And before the cane, in early years, it was the hairbrush or wooden spoon, over mom's knee, on our bare buttocks.

    In the 60s & 70s, our God-fearing mother would advise other church moms to get themselves a quality, thin, rattan cane for their naughty daughters' bare bottoms (I sure advised fellow church moms the same later in the 80s, B!!) ; but our mom never once spanked others - unlike other moms who sure did during sleepovers/parties etc.

    Oh my! I have always coveted & searched for the facts around these issues, B, notably in Janus of old; but the PC/wokerati world now sees a diminishing coverage of daughters' and mothers' stories from yore. Biographies do seem to omit spankings now, B, well, apart from the most gorgeous Dolly Parton, thank the Lord!! :-)
    CP good. PC bad.
    Hugs n regards, B.
    No-nonsense Brenda xx


    ReplyDelete