Sunday, April 18, 2021

Echo part 4

Natalie improved her grades, I also made progress. For a few weeks the courtyard didn't echoed of naughty girls being spanked. Ma'am looked younger, she even wore brighter colors. She said that she feels younger, "As if I have a second daughter !" She regularly gives me tupperwares with healthy and delicious meals. There was a new tenant, and every morning when he opened his window, I imagined running my fingers into the hair decorating his Apollo like chest...

I exchanged my VeloSolex for a regular bicycle. It was great exercise to cycle to med school. I developed lovely legs and a well trimmed silhouette. When I last visited Pop and Mom they were quite surprised with my latest developments. They also appreciated that I was only wearing skirts and dresses. "And I am within the top five of my class !" I told them about Ma'am, but I omitted her stingy methods for encouraging me...

A few days later I anxiously waited for our math professor to give us the grades for our last math exercise. "Cecilia, F, you've missed the point !" I blanched...

I slowly rode back home. The little wheels between my hears were madly spinning. I haven't had an F since my first year. Ma'am will be furious. How am I going to explain such a catastrophic grade ? She has promised me the cane if I brought back a zero. An F is a failing grade, that's why its called an F. Is it a zero ? I didn't sleep too well that night. Next morning when I saw Apollo and I hoped that he won't see that I am still subject to spankings as a naughty schoolgirl.

I would see Ma'am this afternoon, but I first had a chemistry quiz. I couldn't concentrate, what if I get another F !?

"Cecilia, D, too many silly mistakes !" I again blanched. A friend asked if I was alright. I nodded with a faint smile. 

I again slowly rode back home. I didn't have much appetite for lunch. At 2 PM I pressed Ma'am's buzzer with butterflies madly fluttering in my tummy. She lead the way to her miniature classroom. She must have sensed that something was wrong, she had The Frown. As usual I humbly stood in front of her desk. "Lets have it !" She said. Head down I gave her my log book. She immediately spotted my poor grades. 

"I am very disappointed Cecilia. You do know what you deserve ?"

I demurely answered, "Yes Ma'am, I deserve the belt for that D and the cane for the F..."

"Exactly ! Take off your knickers and bend over your desk."

Already blushing I shyly took off my knickers off and laid them on my desk before bending over it. I felt my skirt riding up my thighs. I had mulled over that moment since yesterday.

She opened the window before I could plea that she didn't. I pleaded nonetheless. "Please Ma'am, please don't open the window, everyone will ear..."

"Yes, everyone will know that you are punished for having again slacked..."

Having said that she flipped my skirt up and I blushed to my ears. I knew how one could see my punishment from the opposing windows...

SMACK!

"OH! ARGH!"

SMACK!

"OH! ARGH!"

She had started with the belt. I knew very well the fleshy smacks followed by wide fiery streaks...

SMACKK!

"OH! AH! ARGH!"

SMACK!

"OH! ARGH!"

She was quite loud when she again said, "A big girl punished on her bare bottom as a schoolgirl ! You should be ashamed of yourself !"

 SMACKKK!

"OH! AH! ARGHH!"

SMACK!

"OH! ARGH!"

I for sure wasn't as loud when I answered, "Yes Ma'am, sniff... I am very sorry Ma'am, sniff..."

SMACKKK!

"OH! AH! ARGHH!"

She concluded my belting with whacking my thighs.

SMACKKK!

"OH! AH! ARGH! OUCH!"

I danced from foot to foot and for sure showed my girly secrets to whoever stood at the windows across the courtyard.

She was again quite loud when she announced, "I will be lenient for your first caning, only 4 strokes... BUT! Remember that it will be six of the best if I again have to cane your naughty derriere !"

I heard the cane whistling and,

THWACK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHHH!"

 It was like a cut, a narrow streak of incandescent fire. I bawled as loud as the proverbial punished schoolgirl. The courtyard seemed to have echoed...

"You should be more discreet ! Someone might overhear !"

"Sniff... Sniff..."

THWACK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHHHHHH!"

THWACK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHHHHHH!"

I now knew how the cane feels like ! When I had regained some composure she had me working that failed math exercises with my skirt still up and without knickers. Twice she hand smacked my derriere and I danced on the spot. I eventually learned...

Cecilia

To be continued...

PS : You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)

Please click the above pic...
 

1 comment:

  1. "A big girl punished on her bare bottom as a schoolgirl".

    Yes, indeed, B. Absolutely right!
    I love this Echo novella and its instalments.
    Ma'am is a strict, considerate superhero: a good lady after my own heart.

    Sooooo love the window opening scene . That is because as s naughty child, born 1959, our neighbours could hear when sister and me gotten whooped by mother. With windows and doors open, they actually heard the unmistakable smack of a rattan cane on the bare buttocks of two naughty, young daughters in the 1960s. This lovely, elderly, pious couple never actually saw us getting caned (I sure wish they had done in retrospect. Oh my!!!) But they heard the cane landing on our bare, white botties (we gotten 12 strokes as standard) and our loud, pained princess wailing and protesting, of course.

    Oh my! Our neighbours strongly approved of our so-called "Biblical switchings" (their own scary phrase!) on our bare botties- which were darn harsh, if totally harmless (and deserved for sure). In our conservative, suburban , Christian community in Atlanta, "spare the rod spoil the child" was the most fiercely adopted of all scriptures and beliefs, Gospel and family values. The rod must never be spared for recalcitrant girls. Quite right too, B. And how the church staunchly agreed!

    That lovely, famous first photo shows me having my sensitive-skinned, bare botty whipped with the maternal cane. This was just normal and necessary in yore, and par for the course. If naughty princess brats gotten properly chastised today (rather than the naughty step!!) like I gotten regularly caned, panties down on a bare bum for disobeying mom in the stores (or indeed, anywhere!!!). Well, retail therapy in the mall would be much more quite, relaxing and calmer already, B!! Sure thing.
    PC bad. CP good.
    Hugs n thanks.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete