Sunday, September 12, 2021

Whippingham Fitness Camp part 2

After lunch, we were back in the small ante room where we had left our backpacks. I chimed. "It would for sure be more efficient than our trekking!"

June echoed. "Since we have failed our fitness tests we will be strapped, and have to stand in those punishment corners, with our crimson butts for all to see!"

"Yeah, but somehow it will serve us right. If we hadn't boozed and party every weekends..."

"April! Have you ever been strapped? I was belted by my father, and it was no picnic."

"Yes, I was also belted by my dad."

"June, we have to consider that it will be over if we again fail. No grant, no housing, out on the street, our dreams will be lost."

"Alright! I hear you. How much money have you got?"

"A thousand something."

"Same here, we will have to ask for credit."

A few minutes later I gently knocked on the door with the gold plate reading, "Principal".

We entered when invited, and met an older, yet very fit lady.

"The campers! I will show you a lovely spot. Only 10 £ a day with showers."

I stammered. "Huh... Ma'am... please... We are thinking of joining the program."

"Ah! Very brave girls! Tell me more."

June still down to earth mentioned. "First we only have a thousand pounds each. We well need credit."

"That isn't a problem. What income have you got?"

"We have our sports and studies grant."

"That is if you don't fail."

"Well, Ma'am, we were given a second chance."

"Please explain."

"We are into modern dancing, we haven't failed the dancing, we only failed the fitness test."

June sheepishly confessed. "I have an extra eight pounds."

"And you?"

I blushed. "Seven pounds, Ma'am."

"Although you haven't failed the dancing test, you have to retake it after having shed your extra weight?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Very well, I guaranty that you will shed those extra pounds, and brilliantly retake your dancing test. You will repay your credit over the next two years. I am giving you ten days for the price of your first week."

We echoed as we said. "Thank you Ma'am!"

"Follow me, I will take you to your dorm."

On the second floor she showed us a comfortable room with 6 beds. Two of them were unmade. "You already know your roommates as you had lunch with Louise and Annabelle, and their friends Melissa and Lucinda."

We smiled.

"Over there you have your cupboards with your uniforms. You will change into sports bras, T-shirts and gym knickers, we call them buruma as in Japan. Then you will return to my office to be punished for your failure.

We changed and tried to adjust those buruma. "Whoa! They sure aren't too covering!"

Five minutes later we again knocked on the door with the gold plate. We paid only a third of our dues. Miss Principal said. "I don't want you to return home without any money." We also signed a very generous financing contract.

"Step on that scale, I want to record your weight."

Then her tone suddenly changed. She barked. "Take off your buruma, and drop them on my desk!"

 
We blushed as we had noticed that unlike shorts there are no knickers under those buruma. We were immediately bare butt as we lowered them.

"Twelve strokes!"

We timidly nodded, with our hands in front of our curls.

She took a leather strap out of a cupboard. It was about four feet. We eyed it with fear. She stepped between us.

"Hands on you head!"

That strap whizzed and whipped June. She squealed. Next it was me, and I squealed as well. That strap like a whip flew left and right as it alternated between us. She had us dancing with her sizzling strap!

"OH! AH! OUCH!"

June tried to protect herself. "Hands back on your head, you will receive an additional stroke!"

She whipped the back of my thighs. It was so stingy that I couldn't help rubbing them.

"Hands back on your head, you will receive an additional stroke!" 

I got that penalty stroke on the front of my thighs. That was even fiercer than the stroke on the back of my legs.

"OH! AH! OUCH! OUCH!" 

June also rubbed the back of her legs. The extra stroke across the front of her thighs had her singing.

 "AH! AIE! AIE! AIE!"

Each time we rubbed, she made good on her promise of penalty strokes.

"OH! OUCH! OUCH!"

It was ten time more severe than Pops' belting!

 In the punishment corners both of you. No rubbing! Keep your hands on your head. Stay there till I give you back your buruma."

Red face, still sniffling, with our hands on our head, and everything on show, it was a walk of shame till the punishment corners. I further clasped my hands above my head to avoid rubbing my incandescent derriere and thighs. I felt as a well punished little girl.

A few girls teased us. "Stings doesn't it!"

"Baptized of fire!"

"A real red head with a red butt, hahahaha!"

"Blondie's, bum looks even redder!"

Deep in my heart, I soberly had to admit, that it was a well deserve punishment for a year of partying.

We were eventually given back our burumas. We gingerly pulled them up, and didn't bother adjusting them. I rubbed and rubbed some more! June even danced on the spot as she rubbed.

We were ordered to get a tray for our dinner. I was very careful; I had a peach instead of the appetizing chocolate dessert. I saw that June had made the same choice.

 Annabelle and Louise waved, and we joined them.

They smiled. "So you aren't chickens!"

"They will be tigresses!"

We bravely smiled.

Melissa asked. "How long have you got?"

I answered. "Starting with ten days."

June was still rubbing as she commented. "That was a quite a whipping."

Lucinda summed up. "You had sixteen strokes, the four extra strokes to the front of you thighs are glowing."

Annabelle mused. "Not bad, some got more."

I was eating with one hand, and rubbing the front of my thighs with the other.

 April and June

 To be continued...

You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)


 Please click the above pic...

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear B, your stories are such delicious, authentic reporting pieces, these past 12 months. Love 'em! Thanks a bunch :-)

    "unlike shorts there are no knickers under those buruma. We were immediately bare butt as we lowered them."

    Yup! Sure thing, B.

    "It was ten time more severe than Pops' belting!...Red face, still sniffling, with our hands on our head...I felt as a well punished little girl"...
    ..."Stings doesn't it!" "Baptized of fire!" ..."A real red head with a red butt, hahahaha!"..."Blondie's, bum looks even redder!"

    Oh my! Wonderful B. Very visceral. With decades enjoyed in Corporate Atlanta, I gotten to know some Japanese female colleagues. I was fascinated to learn about spanking in the home & the quality rattan cane being favoured as the bare-botty-smacker for naughty lil' girls (as Miss Mariko Tanaka will verify).
    This fact aligned with my own experience of CP with the cane, growing up in the 1960s/70s, noting that most of my Southern peers in Georgia gotten the strap/belt rather than the cane, on average.
    CP and culture is more than compelling to my mind B, something that your great Blog alludes to most acutely! A spanka-travelogue, if you will :-)
    Hugs n thanks n spanks, B.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Brenda, for an Asian taste, have you read Buxiban, a recent story...
    B winks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B, Why, yes, I so loved Buxiban, thank you! A ten-part masterpiece.
    A delightful ode to mommy's mamak cane! Stingy botty-bots a bunch for sure. I'll comment in due course on the episodes.
    Hugs n spanks.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete