Sunday, December 19, 2021

1965, part 2

 It was Sunday, and I woke up remembering having dreamed of being spanked as Maggie. I dismissed that bad dream. "You will be a good girl, and you wont be spanked." I nonetheless felt jittery.
 
We were together in the bathroom, I was wearing my nightshirt, and Maggie was naked as the day she was born. I was surprised, but she wasn't the least embarrassed. I could see fading reddish oval shapes decorating her derriere. Her mother's wooden spoon had left its mark.
 
From downstairs we heard the stern voice of her father, "We are going to church and I don't want to be late!"
 
Maggie gave me a pink dress matching hers, "We'll look like sisters!" I slipped it on and blushed, "Oh! Its so short!"
 
She mischievously laughed and teased. "You will have to be careful not to show your knickers or Mum will smack your thighs!"
 
Breakfast was very British with eggs and bacon. I enjoyed it very much. Then we sat in the back of the family's Austin-Morris 1100. 
 

 
Church wasn't far, but it seemed like every family had driven there.
 
The wicker chairs of the church weren't too soft for my bare thighs. Maggie waved for a tall boy, and whispered, "Its Freddy, my boyfriend."
I whispered back, "And who's with him?"
"That's his friend Eddy."
Just then Eddy waved for me with a smile. I returned his smile and he grinned the more.
 
After church it was barbecue in the garden behind their house with the neighbors and their two young pimpled face boys. I would have preferred Eddy! Maggie's father had grilled a first serving of lamb chops and sausages on the barbecue. Her mother had brought a huge mixed salad. Maggie and I, the young ladies of the house, were asked to help. Maggie got the lamb chops and I was to get the sausages.
 
I tripped on the boys' mutt and four sausages rolled down the plate. As discreetly as I could I pushed them away under a bush with the tip of my Mary-Jane. When back at the table Maggie's mother noticed that a few sausages were missing and asked me if I had left them behind for cooking a few more minutes.
 
I lied, "Sorry Aunt Dotty, they... they had burned..." I chided myself for having stammered as I said that. Just then that furry sausage on legs pulled out from the shrubs a sausage without fur or legs. The missing sausages were soon accounted for and Uncle Edward scolded me in front of everyone.
 
"You were clumsy, and there is nothing wrong with that, accidents will happen. Then you tried to hide your clumsiness and that was wrong, but the real issue we need to discuss is lying about it. I blushed and those two pimpled face boys had smirks as if they knew what was going to happen.
 
As powerful as a Siberian tiger Maggie's father pulled me into the house, draped me over his knees, and raised my skirt. I was to receive my first spanking. Then he lowered my knickers and I must have blushed crimson. It was going to be la fessée cul nu as a little girl.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Oh! Ah! Ouch! I am very sorry Sir!"
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Oh! Argh! Ouch! Ouch! Please Sir!"
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Next time you're lying its the cane!"
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Aie! Aie! Aie! Aie! Sniff... Sniff...
 
My bottom was burning, I was shamefully pedaling my legs.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"I will never lie again! Sniff... Sniff... Sniff...
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Please Sir... Sniff... I am very very sorry... Sniff... Sniff... Sniff..."
 
He helped me up and my hands flew under my skirt while I danced on the spot with my knickers falling down my legs.
"I didn't allow you to rub your bottom!'"
He pulled me back over his knees and this time he also smacked my thighs.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
"Aie! Aie! Aie! Aie! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"
He again helped me up.
"Sniff... Sniff... Sniff... Sniff..."
 
I resisted the urge to rub my throbbing bum and thighs, and very carefully pulled up my knickers. I also wiped my eyes with my hankie to dry the last of my tears. At eighteen I had received a bare bottom spanking.
 
From the garden Aunt Dotty called, "Béa please bring the fruit salad, its in the fridge."
 
Red face I returned to the garden with the bowl of fruit salad, and felt my short dress rubbing my incandescent thighs. There was no doubt that everyone had heard my spanking. I hoped that those little boys hadn't seen me pedaling my legs. I felt the hot flush of a shameful blush, and blinked my eyes to avoid more tears.
 
After lunch and having helped Maggie do the dishes I wanted to hide in my room and wallow in misery. At eighteen I had received la fessée cul nu comme une petite fille, but my new sister wouldn't have any of that.
 
"We are going to the sports field, we are going to cheer Freddy and Eddy having a game of football."
 
"I am too ashamed, with those two pimpled face boys the whole neighborhood must already know that the French girl was spanked!"
 
"Don't be silly! You aren't the only girl to have been spanked in the neighborhood. C'est la vie!"
 
There was no escaping dear Maggie, and meeting Eddy was tempting. She led me to the garage and showed me a great bike with at least 10 speeds, "Pop bought it for you a few days ago."
 
Béatrice and Maggie
To be continued...

 You are invited to role-play with us !

  We have a new website !


(Adults only)

Please click the above pic...
 

3 comments:

  1. All so lovely & crushingly cute, B :-)
    I love the pink gingham dress in photo one! It's very Lindy Hop! But also British too. And the photos are all great here.

    "It was going to be la fessée cul nu as a little girl".
    How delightful. Well yes, it's the only way naughty lil' girls deserve it, B!

    I love the botty reveal, the moment of truth, OTK on photo 3. I can feel the breeze already. A sure sign of defeat. Boo-Hoo! And then papa's hard smacks on sensitive, bare skin, naturally!

    "Next time you're lying its the cane!" Well, absolutely right, B! I approve. And my own mom n pop would have approved! Oh my! I think Maggie & Bea had better watch out!

    Hark...Can you hear the sound of sleigh bells & the smack of cane on bare schoolgirl buttocks, B ?

    Hugs n thanks
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "At eighteen I had received a bare bottom spanking." And with such a short dress those pimpled face boys must have had an eyeful !
    I also had fun with the furry sausage on legs :)
    Hugs
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pigs in blankets, B ? :-)
    And... Strict Aunt Dotty will cane Bea's Botty!
    Boo-Hoo! Just sayin'.
    :-)
    Hugs.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete