Monday, September 19, 2022

From one of the O&P player...

I am playing a pupil at O&P. At the beginning, I had some doubts. Fortunately, the newbies are warmly welcomed, and it’s easy to make friends. We learn how to interact with everyone, as each of us have their own personality. 

We come from all over the world. English is the language of communication, but it doesn’t need to be perfect. I managed to be clearly understood by my chums and the faculty, though I may sound weird sometimes, because of my French that comes from Canada.

Even the teachers are not so bad. Of course, their disciplinary methods are rather old-fashioned. But their competence makes no doubt, and the environment helps us to develop a good complicity.

M-P

YOUR YEARS AT OAKS AND PINES
A time you will never forget!

 

 You are invited to role-play with us

  We have a new website !


(Adults only)


 Please click the above drawing to visit our website...

No comments:

Post a Comment