Sunday, July 16, 2023

Lafayette Girls, from France to the US part 6

The game was on, we were dancing and cheering while the boys were running and fighting for the ball. We did star jumps every time our team scored, and touched our toes and wriggled our bums every time the opposing team scored. We didn't take off our knickers as before, we didn't want another belting!

The Cajuns were charging when Louis was blocked by a gorilla, and he wasn't back on his feet within the next few seconds. One of the referees turned red as he blew his whistle. The game was stopped, and a crew of paramedics with a stretcher picked Louis up. He seemed to protest!

As soon as he had reached the sidelines I rushed to his side. He was indeed protesting being taken out, "I am fine! I was only winded." His coached decided that he should be replaced for ten minutes. He sat in the replacement box and after taking off his helmet and mouth piece, I gave him a slurppy kiss which had the stadium cheering.

For our half time show we did a pyramid, and I was asked to top it. I beamed with pride as I climbed up. Once atop I had one leg up with my arms in a V for victory.

For the second half, Louis was back on the field and the Cajuns won the game thanks to Mary-Anne's quarterback boyfriend. To celebrate our boys we were sent flying one after the other, and did various flips.

.

After a year in America, I was bilingual and I even had a Cajun American accent. Uncle Hervé aka Harvey revealed the secret of his tinge of Parisian accent. "I did study two years in Paris."

As we were preparing for the college graduating ceremony, and the prom dance I had le bleu. I realized that the end of my American year was around the corner. I didn't know and couldn't imagine, that I would be living between the two countries for years to come.

The graduating ceremony wasn't about mortar and robe for Mary-Jeanne and I as one doesn't get a diploma for a first year of college. I was the more surprised when I was called on stage, and offered a large book with plenty of pictures of Lafayette, the town named after my ancestor. I stammered with brimming eyes when thanking the college's dean; and mortars were sent flying.

For the prom Aunty Odette took us to a fashionable dress maker, and Mary-Jeanne asked for us to have identical gowns. I enthusiastically approved the idea.

As we were cheeky with the seamstress measuring us, Aunty spanked both of us with the big hairbrush she had conveniently packed. After having showed our bare bums getting a fiery tan to the seamstress, we were very well behaved girls!

For the prom our boyfriends were smartly dressed with tuxedos and picked us up with their hot rod. We teased them, "Whoa! Its so shiny you'll be seeing our panties!"

As we arrived at the college's ballroom the previous prom queen gave me her crown and everyone applauded. I was deeply touched, and felt my eyes watering. For a few seconds I was speechless. Then I blubbered, "I can't be more than a marquise, the real queen is Mary-Anne." Having said that I crowned her. Everyone cheered, and she hugged me.

A week later, I was back at the Lafayette airport and hugged Uncle Harvey, Aunty Odette, Mary-Anne and Louis. They all knew that I would be back. In a month Mary-Anne will be taking the same flight, and I am looking forward to having her discover my little corner of France.

Marie-Jeanne

To be continued...

 You are invited to role-play with us!


  (Adults only)
./.
Please click the above pic to visit the O&P role play game website...
 ./.

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. "We did star jumps every time our team scored, and touched our toes and wriggled our bums every time the opposing team scored. We didn't take off our knickers as before, we didn't want another belting!"
    Why yes, dearest, B, that is cheerleading in essence :-)

    Sooooo love that gorgeous cheerleader with the blue O&P top, on the link. Oh my! Genius, B, I am naturally re-assured that the cane whistles across her bare botty when she misbehaves or need her brattitude tamed. Same for the lovely cutey in red n white, B: Go you Cajuns!! She gotten the sensitive skin taken off her soft backside with papa's strap & momma's spanking hickory stick when she is a bad girl at home. So far, so American, B :-)

    Love the photo sync of that bottom-skelped missy with her pom poms: "For our half time show we did a pyramid, and I was asked to top it. I beamed with pride as I climbed up. Once atop I had one leg up with my arms in a V for victory."

    "For the prom Aunty Odette took us to a fashionable dress maker, . ...as we were cheeky with the seamstress measuring us, Aunty spanked both of us with the big hairbrush she had conveniently packed. After having showed our bare bums getting a fiery tan to the seamstress, we were very well behaved girls!"

    Oh my! What a fabulous extra sidebar to finish this story, B :-)
    It all brings back warm cozy memories of my childhood & teens in Georgia in the 1960s & 70s. You capture the purity so well, B. Very nostalgic :-)

    Love the hairbrush to bare botties in store, B. That was a common occurrence in Georgia in yore. Quite a spectacle already, B :-)

    Oh my! I always had a powerful respect for moms & aunties who would raise a pretty dress and pull down a pair of panties to carry out the sentence of smacking a naughty girl's bare bottom for rudeness & bad behaviour in the appropriate fashion in public, in front of bystanders. In store. In the mall. On the beach. Parking lot or city parks, B!

    Y'all coveted such scenes of yore. They were mesmerizing, B. Especially if one of your intolerable, bratty princess besties gotten "deculottee cul nu" (as we say in Atlanta) and the blazing red botty treatment in front of y'all ha-ha!

    I was more au fait with the quick, pre-emptive smack on the back of the legs al fresco...and then dresses hoisted & knickers down for the cane on naughty bare buttocks once back at home!!!!
    For sure, that was mom's strict, private procedure for sister & me! Not our bottoms bared & spanked in public....sadly ha-ha!
    (Yup! the baseball hat can remain in situ for the spanking stick, B, but not the panties ha-ha!! Boo-Hoo!)
    Wonderful finale, B.
    Strict Nostalgic Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy with your comments saying that I did catch the spirit of cheerleading, phew!
    And wasn't easy to conclude the American side of the story.
    Hugs and smackies :)
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, your American content is just fabulous, B :-)
    In fact, I do sometimes think of you as maybe more American, than French. Oh my! That might sound strange, but perhaps it is the context of your spanking observations, experience & philosophy, B. Very southern & authentic, if you will. I truly love that of course :-)

    I so missed you & your blog, B. And as I am now nearer my 65th birthday, than my 64th (Oh my goodness!!), I do seem to be getting stricter, B. On reflection, I think that is a good thing.

    Why is this ? I find it all vexing, curious & fascinating, B?
    Perhaps it's to counteract the boundless CP ? The wokerati ? And the fact that good moms who I meet are far less likely to say to their impossible, wild ravin', badly misbehavin' daughters or nieces:

    "RIGHT!! Just one more time, already, young lady! And I will take you straight home, lift your dress, pull down your panties and let my nasty, whippy cane fully acquaint itself with a long, hard visit to one naughty lil girl's tender, bare BOTTY LAND!!
    Is that perfectly clear !? Do you understand, missy !!?"

    "Yes mommy! GULP! GULP! GULP!"

    Well, yes, that declining narrative & statement of intent is a bad trend, B. I like the approach of fellow strict church moms in Georgia, B.
    And, albeit that strict, maternal trend is not declining much in the South, B, and not in my book, thank the Lord !!!
    CP good. PC bad.

    Do check out those new "1940s Maternal Discipline" trailers on mommaspankings.com that I suggested, B.
    Scene 2 gotten some lovely plumply-swelling, pouty-chubby, naughty, sad-face botties that are straining & displacing (even dislocating) those 1940s bright white cotton panties, B! Those conservative, strictly sensible schlüpfer, that are alas, about to be pulled down for fierce, kind maternal chastisement to be administered :-)

    Scene 2 trailer reminds me of watching my naughty lil' sister scolded by my God-fearing, Spartan mom in the 1960s, facing mom/away from me, hands on her head , dress hoisted, her big, pudgy botty swelling & trembling in her comfy, cotton, all-white, regulation knickers...just before mom finished her scolding narrative, then- Noooo!- pulled those panties down to her knees for the dreaded cane on bare skin!

    Voila! deculottee!! Purest, sensitive-skinned, white botty on show, soon to be bent over the sofa, for sound maternal punishment with the cane, CUL NU. ..les rouges bien sur! Boo-Hoo!
    GULP! Oh my! Never forgotten those times!!
    Hugs, spankies n scary nostalgia, B.
    Strict Traditional No-nonsense Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lived quite a few years in the States, and my English is kinda American with contractions and etc...
      Hugs and smackies :)
      B xx

      Delete