Wednesday, August 30, 2023

You are invited...

 

Please click the above pic to visit the O&P role play game website...

./.

 You are invited to role-play with us!


  (Adults only)
./.
Oaks and Pines is an online role play game (Adults only)
 
If you want to play a schoolgirl liable to have her knickers taken down for a spanking when misbehaving, or the teacher to be spanking her.
 
You should try to play O&P !
 
If you love adventures, and making new friends.
 
You should try to play O&P !
 
If you are looking for a realistic online writing game.
 
You should try playing O&P !
 
For those who are willing to make the effort, their dreams will come alive!
 
You should try playing O&P !
 
If you are worried about your writing ability, don't! We do not care about your grammar! As long as you have the imagination to write you are a writer!
 
Please visit our website: https://oaks-and-pines.com/

3 comments:

  1. Norty Filly - what no naughty steps at O&P ?


    Oh my! A beyond delightful photo for the new term B. Why yes, when Filly is naughty she has to bare her botty for the cane from mom n pop at home, B. That was simply the normal punishment required in good strict homes in Old Blighty in yore. Janus recorded these facts & figures. Indeed, I had to endure exactly the same chastisement as Filly when my mother punished me & my sister back in the 1960s/70s - "cane to bare botty" as I summarize it. Parents who care, cane for sure, B.

    One good lady writes in Janus, 1970s, "I was a child of very strict parents and daddy often used the cane on my bare bottom. It did me a lot of good!". Well, yes, sure thing, B. I agree. Super concise. Lovely!!
    It describes the CP for both myself and dear Filly here!

    One Janus lady, writing 1970s, remembers misbehaving at the train station in the 1940s. One furious gentleman, staff member, said "I am strict with my daughters. If I was your father I would take me cane to you. And I would take your knickers down for it and tan your bare backside!" Just wonderful, B. And I agree with his intentions for bad deeds. These wonderful letters do not stand on ceremony, with bizarre accounts - just no nonsense concise reporting, B. I love to re-read them a bunch.

    Oh my! Moreover, I am reassured that a sensitive-skinned, bare seat of learning meeting the cane is how the good girls of O&P learn their lessons, & learn the difference between right n wrong, in front of God. Indeed, that is what good, strict parents require, when they send their precious (if precocious!) daughters to such a veritable, learned institution, B.

    Another apt Janus letter: a good lady writes how she gotten a cane for her two young daughters - "At first I used it over knickers, but then I very quickly realised that their bottoms needed to be bare for them to feel it and start their crying."
    Oh dear, B!
    YUP! Boo-Hoo! Y'all princess' marshmallow botties need to be very sensitive n very bare for the cane, B! So lovely, cute n candid letter.

    Love the way in this letter, mom experiments with her newly purchased whippy, rattan stick, & quickly discovers the bare essentials necessary for a well-smacked bottom & well-behaved daughters. Perfect. Indeed, it was not her young girls' panties that had misbehaved, B.
    Hugs n smackies dearest :-)
    Good Fiercely Kind Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the rubbing of the well taught seat of learning /me winks
      Hugs and smackies :)
      B xx

      Delete
  2. Yup! Totes, B :-)
    Totes Taught Nates
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete