Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Camp Rosy Cheeks part 5

After a week, our routine was well established with morning exercises followed by grocery shopping at the local supermarket, and afternoons were about various lessons followed by quizzes. Its summer camping with an easel like blackboard, and sitting in the grass or onto wooden benches.
 
Miss Chieftain decided that we needed more encouragement to apply ourselves, and introduced us to a leather paddle. I tasted it a few times and fifty smacks with it felt like two hundred spanks from the hand of the more athletic mistress. Ouch!
 
A few of those who had volunteered have quit, two of them didn't even taste more than the basic spanking of one hundred hand smacks. So much for the bragging on arrival, "I am not afraid of a spanking!" I don't have that luxury. I know that my parents won't pay for another year to resit my A levels if I don't complete the program.
 
I was again spanked, and with those skimpy regulation gym knickers barely covering my fiery bum I have to decide where to sit, the hard bench or the prickly grass.
 Last weekend I was lucky not to be caught doing rumpy pumpy with Harry, but I hadn't escaped another switching. I again got it bare ass in front of everyone. It was as embarrassing as the first time, and not to mention as stingy! For shopping I of course had to wear that especially short skirt which showed my decorated thighs to advertise to the whole village that I had been a naughty girl. The local boys had more than an eyeful, they had two!
 
I am doing my best, and also rubbing my bum. Anna my tent mate who is also doing plenty of rubbing says that Camp Rosy Cheeks should be renamed Camp Crimson Cheeks. I laughed, "Butt we should be able to improve our future grades thanks to those lessons."
 
And the Mistresses are regularly teasing us. "Haven't you had enough of having your knickers taken down to be spanked like ten years old?"
 
A week later the boy scouts returned our invitation. We boarded our canoes and enthusiastically paddled across the small lake. As we pulled our canoes onto the beach of their campsite I had no doubt that all of them saw how I was one of the freshly spanked thanks to our skimpy gym knickers.
 
The boys offered their facilities, and we donned our skirts. Harry gave me chaste kisses on both cheeks. He whispered that his hands were itching to rub my fiery bum. I confessed that I love boys wearing boy scout shorts. "Imagine my hands caressing you hairy legs, and exploring inside your shorts..."
 
He offered me a cooling alcohol free ginger beer before the barbecue lunch. The boys did the cooking, and it was fun watching them, and being served. We kept our hands on the table, we had been warned about hanky panky.
 
After lunch we had various mixed games of netball, soccer and etc. We also took turn to discreetly disappear in the woods. The boys had hidden a stash of thick blankets, and a cool box with real beer and gin.
 
I explored his shorts and he explored my knickers, one thing led to another and we had a great shagging party with my legs locked behind his back. It was great fun till a few too eager bunnies were caught. It could have been only too bad for them, and the great majority could have remained happy campers, but the cool box was also discovered. The carnal crime plus the crime of imbibing!
 
Miss Chieftain who has a breath analyzing nose, soon discovered all those who had indulged. I was one of them. We were told that we would be learning a new dance, we weren't as enthusiastic as we paddled back to our campsite across the lake.
 
Clarissa and co
To be continued...
 
./.
  You are invited to role-play with us ! 
   

  (Adults only) 
 
./.
 

 
Please click the above pic to visit the O&P role play game website...
./.

No comments:

Post a Comment