Sunday, December 3, 2023

Alicia and the magic ring part 6

Although Miss Deputy Principal had agreed that I hadn't cheated, and allowed me to finish my quiz in her study, and given me 16/20 for it, she hadn't forgotten about my passing a note in class. "Step out of that desk, and bend over it with your skirt up and knickers down."
 
I saw that she was flexing a wide strap split into two tails. I was told by my classmates that it is a Scottish tawse, and that it stings like the devil. I knew that I could take off the magic ring, and escape that walloping, but I didn't.
 
Both my little voices reasoned.
 
If you are going to be an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl in the 70s, you will take all the punishments that you deserve. Like it or not! Lower your knickers!
 
Remember your goal! You are preparing yourself to successfully resit your A levels in the present, and be promoted at the bank. Never mind how many bare ass tanning it takes!
 
I obeyed and blushed from the shame of exposing my bare bottom to be punished like a schoolgirl. I also felt a light breeze caressing my curls when she positioned herself behind me.
 
SMACK!
 
The two tails of that tawse had whacked my bum, and both my feet left the grounds while I held onto the desk. It was like two belts in one. It was stingier than Grandma/Mom's belt, to say the least!
 
"Oh! Ah! AIE! AIE!"
 
Another loud SMACK! and my derriere was already burning.
 
"OH! AH! AIE! OUCH!"
 
"You are not to be passing around notes in class! Is that understood, Alicia?"
 
"Yes Ma'am! Sorry Ma'am!"
 
SMACK!
 
"OH! AH! AIEEE! OUCHEEE!"
 
With that stroke, my whole bottom was ablaze, and I shamefully pedaled my legs while holding onto the desk.
 
"That's it. I am being lenient because you were only a go between. I am also sparing you the bare bottom corner time in the corridor. Run along!"
 
"Thank you Ma'am! Sorry Ma'am!"
 
I hurriedly pulled up my knickers. and was already out of her office when I adjusted my skirt. I was awaited by my friends plus the two cheats. "If you've tattled, we'll take your knickers off in front of everyone in the courtyard!"
 
I was gently rubbing my skirt over my re-knickered blazing bum when I furiously protested. "I am not a snitch!"
 
They both gave me high five, and I was proud.
 
For lunch, Jonathan, Lucinda's new beau, and my own Brian joined us. They were just about bursting at the seams to be among the few boys to be invited to sit at a girls table. I tried not to giggle when he had a hand caressing my thighs under the table.
 
Later when we sat in the little park between our schools, I brazenly gave him a peek at my knickers. I was rewarded with a big full mouth breathtaking kiss. It was great, and I remembered that in the present, I hadn't had a boyfriend for quite a few months.
 
Afternoon classes were event-less, and while riding back home Lucinda reminded me to keep my skirt down. I almost asked why, but remembered in time of the rule most families had in the 70s. 'Whacked in school means whacked at home!' I did keep my skirt down, and was glad that my bum wasn't too tenderized by the school's tawse, so I didn't wriggled too much in my chair while sitting for dinner.
 
I skipped watching television, and worked hard on my homework. The threat of having your butt severely whacked for poor grades was a great incentive to apply yourself. I mused that I'll never be able to tell my colleagues in the present how I did it, and not to mention the Alice in Wonderland magic ring.
 
For a few weeks I was a good girl, except with Brian. Lucinda teased with asking if I had wet my knickers, I returned the question, and she laughed with quite a blush. We sang as loud as we could as we rode back home.
"Come on, baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on fire..."
 
Then Amelia invited Lucinda and I, plus our beaus to her birthday party. Lucinda told that it is going to be a party not to be missed, because her parents are loaded, and have a superb house. We had to convince our parents to allow us to go. To be again eighteen thanks to the magic ring, and going to a birthday party with a boyfriend, it was an opportunity not to be missed! I had to convince Grandma/Mom.
 
I argued that I have good grades, and she agreed, but I had to promise to be home by midnight. She even gave me fifty quids for shopping!
 
Janet-Alicia
 
To be continued....
 
./.
 You are invited to role-play with us ! 
   

  (Adults only) 
./.

 

Please click the above pic to visit the O&P role play game website...

./.

5 comments:

  1. "If you are going to be an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl in the 70s, you will take all the punishments that you deserve. Like it or not! Lower your knickers!"
    Well, absolutely, B. This all takes me back to the Janus & Roue stories of the 1970s, B, delightful!!


    "I almost asked why, but remembered in time of the rule most families had in the 70s. 'Whacked in school means whacked at home!' "

    YUP! Sure thing, B. Love the retro. I remember that. That's why I always behaved impeccably at school. Lil' Miss Goody Two-Shoes, moi, already.
    I sure didn't want mom's terrible, stingy cane whooping my bare botty!!!!

    So love the photos, over the desk. Blushes, I think.
    I love the position of the panties, B. Just pulled down a lil', as so. When sister or me gotten the cane growing up, mom always pulled our panties down like that, to just above the knee. Not lower. Our soft, quality, cotton, white 1950s "pannies" were quite heavy & substantial (that was the conservative 1950s style) and so they would usually remain in-situ, secured above the knee (as we bent over the arm chair), rather than fall down to our ankles. Ha-ha! Sorry, lots of detail there :-)

    Oh my! I always loved the fact that mom never removed our panties or dresses, or pyjamas, but only slipped them down to completely expose our buttocks. So it was only ever skirt up onto our lower backs, & knickers down just so....never a removal of clothing. So I find these photos here authentic & visceral. And nostalgic. Mom with her cane, always said with her usual scary logic on spanking & stern beliefs - "a bare bottom is a bare bottom". So there was no need at all, to remove our panties. She was big on humbling and "ferociously cute" protocol. But there was never any humiliation. None at all. Quite right too, B! Just a well smacked botty!
    Lovely story, B, thanks n spanks.
    I commented on Sunday, October 15, 2023.
    Hugs n smackies
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An A, only an A, not an A+ its Blushes, but more precisely Uniform Girl from the House of Blushes, hehehehe!
      Those blue knickers do look thick and 50's like ;)
      Hugs and smackies!
      B xx

      Delete
  2. Ha-ha! Why thank you, Teach!
    I'm happy with an A :-)

    Goodness gracious, Uniform Girls!
    Now I vividly recall the proliferation on new magazine titles in the late 1980s - Februs, Privilege Plus, Cul d'Or, Obey etc. My special store had overburdened shelves, B!!
    But what did you think of all this at the time, B ?

    I was generally not in favour of these new derivatives, B. That might sound strange ?
    But I felt that the core, flagship brand of Janus was deteriorating & losing focus. Yes, the photo-quality improved with technology, but the spanking context was far poorer in my view. It totally changed. The philosophy & situations moved away from the original, authentic schoolgirls and daughters receiving CP at home, into fantasy glamour model scenarios & photo-shoots. Janus moved from fact to fiction. Office locations, imaginary themes & posh townhouses became the mode; & the inaugural, lovely, realistic amateurish "smacked bare bottoms with the cane or slipper for naughty girls at home" were alas, few & far between. Oh my!

    I do understand that Janus faced adverse UK Regulations at the time, plus constantly changing staff, but by the late 1980s, I truly missed those cherished, golden, pioneering editions of the late 1970s/early 80s - Oh my! the unique, iconic, lovely, splendiferous Pippa Marshall smacked botty of course :-) x and The School Lesson, Gym Lesson, St Winnifred's Trilogy volumes etc. Also, the great Alan Bell's Roue was often better than Janus's content, already....essential (& expensive!!!) to read both magazines in detail of course ha-ha! :-)

    Oh my! I also really like the early days of Phoenix, Martinet & London Life which dealt with naughty daughters & nieces having their bare bottoms soundly stung with the rod of correction at home! Their simple, uncontrived, authentic caning montages were very realistic, powerful & familiar to me as a normal, strictly raised girl raised in the 1960s & 70s!! Ouchiees to botties, B! It was all normal & necessary.
    Hugs n smackies & stingy, Ol' fashioned times n nostalgia B.
    Strict Spartan Brenda xx



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there was a proliferation, and sadly it was more about pics than text, not to mention silly unrealistic glamor. Then in the mid 80's was the start of censorship, early PC wokism and etc...
      Hugs and smackies :)
      B xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my! I'm so glad we agree, B. This "Janus change of focus" is rarely commented on within spanking literature. Those lovely tumblr sites I suggested to you recently (welovemysty and missymelaniebelle18 and gymshoe69) have taken us back to a proper, authentic, traditional CP focus , B, thank the Lord.

    Spankings at home in yore were nothing but simple & grave! But also harmless as well as salutary. This essence was captured in the early Janus volumes mid 1970s to early 80s. Yes, complexity & different protocols (eg baring, corner time, scolding techniques and momma's phrases ha-ha!) would arise for different girls who were naughty but authentic simplicity was there for y'all.

    Very simply - If my sister or I misbehaved back in the day, mom fetched the whippy-thin cane & one or two pairs of panties gotten pulled down for a good whooping!! Our chubby, sensitive-skinned, bare buttocks would sting to absolute Hell and back (that was the idea) & we yelled & cried a bunch ! It was punishment. And it was called a smacked bottom. Or a spanking. And it was all loving & totally harmless, much needed, regular maternal discipline for bad deeds. Quite right too, B!!!!
    And y'all girls gotten it back then!
    Hugs n smackies, B.
    Good Spartan Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete