Saturday, December 9, 2023

French lesson : a martinet spanking

You deserve la fessée au martinet for such a poor report card, and you are coming with me to buy one!
Bonjour Monsieur, how may I help you?
I would like to buy a severe martinet.
I imagine that it is for the young lady.


Here is a good one with eleven thongs! You may try it on the spot.
Yes, I indeed want to test it!
"Hum... I have a feeling that its going to be stingy."
"Sigh, he should take her knickers down!"
That isn't how to do it! You should take her knickers down, for the shame of it and a more stingy fessée!'
"AIE! It stings!"
There, climb on this stepladder to better show your derriere.
"Ah! La fessée cul nu... the shame of it!"
There, her bare bum exposed at the perfect height, lets take turn, let me have another martinet!
Lets take turn!
Yes, and with her other cheek.
AIE!!!
./.

You are invited to role-play with us ! 
   

  (Adults only) 
 
./.
 
Please click the above pic to visit the O&P role play game website...

./.
 
 Furthermore our friend Asa from
Spanking Emporium 
./.
 
 
 Asa Jones is a story writer, photographer and painter, in one word he is quite an artist! 
 
 Please click the above pic to visit the Spanking Emporium, and buy one of his book!


 





 

2 comments:

  1. "Sigh, he should take her knickers down!"

    Ha-ha-ha! Love this, B. That lady in store, is a lovely superhero after my own heart!

    "That isn't how to do it! You should take her knickers down, for the shame of it and a more stingy fessée!'

    Absolutely, B. Bien sur!

    The whole montage is ferociously cute, B. I so love the skirt & panties adjustment, with the girl on the step ladder, with her bare botty now at the correct height for Le Martinet ha-ha!
    "There, her bare bum exposed at the perfect height,"
    And moreover, she is wearing her beret in situ, but not her panties!!!!
    Deculottee! Boo-Hoo!
    Just sublime, B.

    BUXIBAN part 6 on Asa's site

    "The mamak cane was gathering dust. I was a good girl, and I had great grades. I had to admit that the fear of having my bottom well spanked or caned was keeping me on the right track. "

    Oh my! Fabulous start. Why yes indeed, B, that is why the mamak cane should be kept in the cupboard! Gathering dust shows it works perfectly, B!!!! That is the idea.

    Naturally, I advocate the cane for naughty daughters like Amelia, at home, B, (to be administered on bare bottoms too, I might add!!!) But on this occasion, I do think the punishment is harsh & unnecessary, because Amelia did try to stop & did not deliberately break the rules. It is rather amiss and unfortunate already, B :-)
    "Boo-Hoo!! The cane on my bare botty??! THAT'S NOT FAIR MOMMY!"
    Hugs n smackies, dearest, B.
    Good Spartan Brenda xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a Francophile you didn't need translation, and you will have noticed that I have '"improved" the texts both French and English. ;)
      As for Buxiban I grant you that I took liberties with my poetic license !
      Hugs and smackies
      B xx


      Delete