Sunday, June 23, 2024

Summer homework part 5

Jacques had told us to take dictation. We blanched, we had a feeling that it was a recipe for a taste of our new martinet. He gave us the rating scale. "Out of 20 points it will be less 4 points for each mistake with common grammar and vocabulary, and less 3 points for each mistake with more complex grammar and special vocabulary. Remember, between 12 and 10 its a spanking. between 10 and 8 its the martinet, and below 8 its my belt; apply yourselves or you will have a stingy bum!"
 
We nodded, we had already accepted the rules. Jacques had promised that we would achieve the best grades for our Forex banking exam, and we had sworn to each other that we wouldn't back out. After our first spanking we had rubbed our fiery bums, and admitted that we felt well convinced to better apply ourselves. To further convince us he had taken us to the market to buy a martinet which was now hanging behind the kitchen door.
 
Jacques dictated very slowly, and we wrote as neatly as we could. I spotted a number of those complex tenses which earned me my first spanking. I had learned the rules as best as I could, but I was still hesitant. I eventually had to take a few chances.
 
Jacques corrected our work, and we waited anxiously. We knew what to expect if we didn't make the required minimum grade.
 
"Béa, 11/20, you should have done better, come here!"
 
Next was skirt and knickers off, and over Jacques knees for a severe spanking, before the front facing corner time which would give her a first row view of my own punishment...
 "Chloé, 9/20, you have again confused the conditional past and its future. Bring the martinet."
 
I pitifully took the martinet from behind the kitchen door, and head down gave it to him. "Take your skirt and knickers off."
 
I obeyed with quite a blush, and briefly covered my vertical smile before following his next order. "Elbows on the table." I felt my bottom rising, and tried not to think of what I was showing to my best friend's hubby. The first lash across my derriere had me arching my back. I realized how the martinet was far more stingy than a spanking. 
 
After six I rose and danced on the spot while my upper thighs twice tasted the burning leather tongs. I had received a dozen strokes and my bum was gyrating to vainly try to escape the punishing martinet. I resolved to learn those darned grammar rules by heart, and....
 
Suddenly I heard. "OH MY! What have we got here!"
 
It was a male voice, it had to be Adrien!
 
I had again danced on the spot, and the martinet again lashed my upper thighs. I couldn't help shamefully opening my legs while my bottom danced the dance of a well punished lazy schoolgirl. I also sang the song for such a dance.
"Oh! Ah! Argh! OUCH! AIE! OUCHEEE! AIEEE!"
 
Jacques took no notice of Adrien, and completed my punishment till the last fierce kiss of the martinet. "No rubbing! Keep your hands above your head, and go stand next to Béa."
 
On the way towards the spot next to Béa with my hands above my head, I was red face and for sure offered Adrien a great view of my fuzzy peach. I also didn't miss that he looked better than great. He was absolutely dishy. He could be my fireman!
 
Jacques explained for Adrien. "As you already know, Béa has to resit her Forex banking exam. She invited her colleague Chloé, who flunked the same exam, to spend a few weeks with us, and I am coaching them."
 
I was just about dancing on the spot with my well deserved burning bum when Adrien said. "Please to meet you, dear Chloé."
I was for sure blushing to my ears, and had both my hands covering my muff.
Adrien just about barked. "Hands back above your head Chloé. You are to feel the embarrassment of a punished naughty school girl!"
I had my hands back atop my head and blush the more!
Béa gave me a smile which meant, go for it girl!"
I gave a great big smile for Adrien. "I need a fireman."
"At your service!"
Jacques smiled. "You are both released from your corner time."
We rubbed our bums, picked up our miniskirts and knickers, and before I could get dress Adrien had swept me off my feet.
 
A few minutes later, Adrien rubbed my butt with a soothing cream, and I soon enthusiastically echoed Béa.
 
Chloé and Béa
To be continued...
 
./.
 

Your are invited to role-play with us!
 
 Our website is under maintenance
 https://oaks-and-pines.com/
 
 
 Complete that form and send it to 

  (Adults only) 
 
./.
 

2 comments:

  1. "Those sans-culottes sure weren’t feminists.”

    Ha-ha! Awesome from Victoriana part 7, on Asa's site from last Saturday, B.
    Bare, red bottoms at French Crimson School Castle & Versailles Castle are just a fact of life, pray, thank the Lord, already, B!
    Great story.
    Oh my! I really like the spelling vignette. Very funny! And the final photo with missy bending over the for the cane on a bare backside It's a classic photo & always brings back rueful stingy botty memories of my discipline in yore!! Boo-Hoo!

    This story here: Summer homework part 5


    "and briefly covered my vertical smile before..."

    Oh my! What a unique lovely line, B. Soooooo love that. A wonderful, visceral visual, B :-)
    Yes, Boo-Hoo! And three cheers, our sunny-smiley-chubby-fair-botties gotten all exposed for the required chastisement in yore. We tender-skinned Coppertone Girlies" sure gotten our whuppin's, B !!! Thank the Lord!!

    And pray, dearest, B, that truly amazing GIF above is the very essence of a smacked bottom, at home! One of my real faves!
    Zut Alors! To my mind, why she was throwing tantrums au marche or in the store/mall just thirty minutes' ago !!!! Sentence gotten passed. And justice gotten served. Simple & effective. Spartan & no-nonsense, B. Exactly as I advocate it !!!! I love the way her soft, cotton , white panties fall right down her smooth legs n botty. The orthodox surface (the seat of learning) is RAPIDLY & fully bared for proper, appropriate, spontaneous punishment with no wishy-washy compromise, already!! Exactly as I gotten raised as a lil' girl, B ! Quite right too!
    Oh my! What a lovely GIF. It was normal & necessary in yore, B. Vivre Le France. Vivre Le Martinet!

    "I also sang the song for such a dance."
    "Hands back above your head Chloé.
    Absolutement, B!!
    Hugs n kind but fierce maternal martinet smackies (a la GIF)
    Good Spartan Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a sans-culottes!
      That spelling pic and following did deserve a story!
      For another story I'll have that vertical smile winking 🤣
      A touch of sex sans en avoir l'air d'y toucher.
      And singing two different songs, hahahaha!
      That gif is indeed great, I also have pics from it.
      Hugs and smackies 😉
      B xx

      Delete