Sunday, July 28, 2024

Summer homework part 10 and epilogue

We aced our bank exams, and were promoted to the Forex department. Our colleagues asked how we had prepared. We laconically told that 'we were encouraged'.
 
I moved in with Adrien. We are engaged. He gave me a superb ring with a huge diamond! He makes sure I no longer eat junk food, and regularly exercise. I look great, and he shags me like a princess. He can be quite severe, but I have to admit that every time I got my ass tanned, it was well deserved.
 
A week ago I had tried to hide a parking fine. He was very disappointed by my attempted deceit. I got a dozen strokes of his crocodile belt, and boy did that sting! As usual, the next day I had to go with a very short mini. I of course choose a pencil shaped one, so it wouldn't fly with the first whiff of wind. It was nonetheless embarrassing and exciting to feel that my reddened under-curves were just about covered.
 
This coming weekend we are to meet Béa and Jacques, and visit our friends Louise and Arthur for lunch.
 
Louise had prepared a superb roast of lamb, and Arthur had opened a great bottle of Bordeaux. It was a lovely meal concluded with lemon sorbet, generously baptized with vodka. While having coffee, she again asked how we had prepared for that Forex exam. "I want to take it myself."
 
Béa, who might have had a little too much to drink, which didn't help her usual big mouth, let the rabbit out of the bag. "La fessée cul nu au martinet!"
 
I blushed, and enjoyed seeing Jacques and Adrien blushing as well. Louise and Arthur were mouthed opened with silent Oh! and Ah! Béa had such a great teasing smile, I couldn't help laughing out loud.
 
Louise recovered before Arthur. "You're pulling our legs!"
 
Béa, with the satisfied smile of a kid who has jumped in a puddle with both feet and splashed everyone, added. "Nope!
 
I again couldn't help laughing, and laughed even louder as our boys blushed the more.
 
Béa teased me. "Come on Chloé, tell how Adrien belted your butt for poor homework."
 
I blushed crimson, and that saved me form having to answer. Jacques was telling Béa to shut up, but it was too late. The rabbit wouldn't return in the bag.
 
Arthur had recovered from the surprise revelation. "That's an excellent idea! Louise, you are going to buy a martinet!"
 
She had a lovely "OH!" and blushed as a peony.
 
Jacques and Adrien had to admit having spanked us, and explained about the exercises books.
 
Béa and I agreed that standing five minutes in the corner with a bare burning bum convinced us to better apply ourselves.
 
Louise, with a funny little girl's voice told Arthur. "You won't be too severe."
 
"As severe as needed!" Jacques and Adrien nodded for that reply.
 
She gulped!
 
Béa and I laughed. We didn't laugh for long. Jacques and Adrien had enough of our impertinence, and pulled us across their knees. Jacques announced. "We are going to show Arthur how to spank bratty young ladies!"
 
They raised our miniskirts. 
 Louise had an "AH!" 
 
They lowered our knickers.
Louise had an "OH!" 
 
Then they spanked us, and Louise was silent. I had no doubt that she didn't miss a crumb of the show, we gave her and Arthur.
I saw that Jacques smacked Béa's thighs, and she couldn't help showing it all! Adrien must have liked the show, and I also got my thighs smacked.
 
We both protested. "Not that low! It will show under our minis!"
 
They answered that its well deserved, and smacked the more.
 
We had a duet :
"
Oh! Ah! OUCH! AIE!"
 
"Oh! Ah! OUCH! AIE!"
 
"ARGH! OUCH!" AIE!"
 
"ARGH! OUCH!" AIE!"
 
"OUCH! AIEEEEEE!"
 
"OUCH! AIEEEEEE!"
 
They helped us stand up, and we rubbed our bums before pulling up our knickers.
 
Jacques frowned. "Béa you are forgetting something..."
 

 She had a funny pout, took her knickers off and gave them to him, then carefully tugged down her miniskirt with another blush.
 
Adrien must have liked the idea. "Chloé, take off your knickers, and give them to me."
 
As I have always been more prudish than Béa, I sure tugged down my mini after that!
 
Arthur thanked us for the spanking demo. Louise asked while discreetly rubbing her skirt over her knickers, "Are you sure I'll ace my exam...?"
 
Jacques added with a big smile. "If a couple of spankings haven't convinced you to better apply yourself, there's the martinet!"
 
Béa added. "And the belt!"
 
Louise was now blushing just about as red as a tomato!
 
Chloé and Béa
 
Your are invited to role-play with us!
 

  (Adults only) 
./.
Please click the above pic to access our website in the works...
 

2 comments: