Sunday, August 9, 2026

A pic sequel for our Indiana story - part 2/2

 









                           Oaks and Pines Role Play Game

 You are invited to join our free online role play game 



 
 Complete that form and send it to 
 oaksandpines@hotmail.com

  (Adults only)
  
./.

Please click the above pic to visit our website...
 
./. 

1 comment:

  1. "Now that is what I call a woodshed, young lady !"

    A Good Lady's fortitude and strong arm for the hard paddle....repeatedly raw against those Oh so tender, bare, fairy-soft princess' botties !

    YUP! Strict, trad, Southern values abound in the land of backwoodsmen, in the good Ol' South, B.
    (....backwoodswomen ? Ha-ha !)

    What a truly awesome picture-montage of Southern life, B.
    I recall it so viscerally . Hazzard County :-)
    Cotton fields which provisioned for our soft, cotton panties.
    The aroma of fried chicken, Bourbon & Whiskey, the resounding SMACK ! of leather straps or hard paddles across the soft, bare bottoms of the naughty girls next door, Daisy Dukes n pannies placed on the stool for a thrashing (pic 8)..

    I say the girls next door, only in a suburban context, B. Acorss the white picket fence. Not the 2kms dusty backyard stretch to the nearest adjacent building above here :-)
    Oh my ! What a woodshed that is already, B !!

    Yes, Southern girls in trouble at home, would drop there Daisy Dukes & panties for a sound, bare-ass whuppin', but suburban girls gotten tanned bare bot in the living room. Urban real estate values (& Atlanta's booming economy) did not allow y'all to have a woodshed, B (more like a shed, for a few tools, already)

    Daughters in rural environs gotten taken to the woodshed. It was more botty-belt sociology, than sun belt, B :-)
    Pray, I always joked in the 1980s: that it was Hazard County for misbehaving daughters, not Hazzard County ...SMACK ! SMACK ! Ouchieees !

    Growing up, my young sister & I never gotten spanked with the paddle, B. Or the ubiquitous "Southern belt."

    Why no ! And it was surprising for we Southern belles.
    Alas, we always gotten the rattan cane from our strict, religious mom, from the get-go. Always a darn, good whuppin' on our bare buttocks with our cotton, white panties pulled down to our knees. No half-measures. That was the punishment. "Spare the rod, spoil the child," was the mantra I heard every day from my mom, local women & y'all Church folk.

    Oh my! In later life as a student (late 1970s) I always felt a strong, visceral affinity with British girls who also gotten bare-bottom canings at home in the 1960s & 70s ! It was vicarious & powerful as I learned all the facts, stories & trends from Janus magazine: especially the Readers Letters. It was almost telepathy. Or more realistically, "parallel lines" (both anthropologically & harsh across our naked botties too !)

    Pray, Scottish girls gotten the tawse, which then yes, for sure, gave me a warm, nostalgic. local sense of community & the Southern strap in our 'hood (which we never gotten in our family ) but which a number of my girlfriends gotten a bunch in Georgia & South Carolina.

    I have written how my redoubtable, kind & gregarious mother, back in the 1960s & 70s, influenced quite a few Church moms (via coffee mornings) & convinced them to get a quality, flexible rattan cane for their naughty girls' bare botties !!!
    Good job mom !!!
    Oh my! I was fascinated beyond compare, B :-)
    Although in truth, it did not really endear me to my besties, sadly !!!
    Oh my! Zut Alors !

    Well. No! I was guilty by association with my maman, Boo-Hoo !
    Unfair ? Yes
    Why, harsh but true, B !
    Awesome pic-story, thank you.
    Huggies n smackies :-)
    Good Spartan Nostalgic Brenda xx


    ReplyDelete