Back home I reread that Fessée Institute flyer, and reflected that only Camilla could have put it into my signature book. I also imagined that she has been asking for these short absences from work to visit that institute, it explained why she had rubbed the seat or skirt the other day at the cafeteria.
I further reflected, it could be why she suddenly put more work into preparing the second attempt for her accountant certificate... hum... right after having received that poor grade for her latest homework she asked for another short absence and returned quite contrite... hum...
I woke up in the middle of the night. I had a flashback dream of Papa having given me a belting. It had been a very vivid dream.
A day later, back in office, Camilla asked me to review her homework. I was impressed, it was text book perfect. I complimented her, and she blushed! I didn't ask her about that flyer. I didn't want to embarrass her, and I didn't want to chance having her asking me if that program would help me!
Truth be told, after reflection I had to admit that Papa's belt had encouraged me to better apply myself... and what if...?
Back home I rushed to finish the homework for my online prep, and once done I realized that I wouldn't have been so hasty if I had done it with my skirt up and my knickers around my knees for a wet towel to cool my incandescent bum after the Papa's belt for a poor grade.
I also thought, with that program it wouldn't be like Mama catching you reading some naughty romance instead of doing your homework and telling Papa to give you the belt. I would have to confess my shortcomings. I would have to be honest with myself. Just like the flyer says, its about self discipline...
I hadn't decided if I would go through with it, but I wrote my first confession.
I have failed the same exam twice, and the second time my grade was worse than the first time. I obviously haven't applied myself. I haven't respected a routine of regular work. I have lacked self discipline. Therefore I feel I should be made accountable for my negligence, and I am requesting an appointment to be punished according to the program of the Fessée Institute.
I decided to sleep on it before sending it, and also asked myself how much I want to be independent. I knew the answer, it means the three certificates to be a full fledged Chartered Accountant. I pressed send...
Next morning while having my breakfast I had a message on my cellphone giving me an address and an appointment.
All day long my tummy made flippy-flops, and I eventually had cold feet.
Before bed, after having brushed my teeth it was like the girl in the mirror was telling me, you are a chicken, shame on you!
With that I couldn't sleep, and by midnight I had resent my confession with an apology for the missed appointment...
Abigail
To be continued...
./.

