Sunday, September 6, 2026

Fessée therapy part 4

 Next morning, again while having breakfast, I had another message on my cellphone giving me a five thirty pm appointment plus a nota bene telling me to wear a miniskirt.

As I adjusted my mini I had a nagging thought, what if I am punished by someone who doesn't care about me? I also reasoned that Camilla had returned to the Institute, it must mean that she has found more than being punished for her shortcomings.
 
All day long my tummy did flippy-flops, and I kept adjusting my mini. I also felt that Camilla had a strange smile.
 
Five pm the bank had closed, and I walked down the street to the address I was given. I discovered a small shop that looked like a beauty salon although there was no advertisement for the usual services offered by such places.
 
I entered and froze for a second, above the counter it was written Fessée Institute. I couldn't help blushing although that sign couldn't be seen from outside. A middle aged lady greeted me, and I gulped before telling her as fast as I could.
 
"I have an appointment to be given a bare bottom spanking."
 
I felt a hot glow. I had for sure blushed crimson.
 
She pointed to the door on the right side of the counter. 
 
"Next to that door, face that wall with your skirt up."
 

 I didn't wait more than a couple of minutes. but I had time to feel like a naughty school girl.
 
The door was opened, and I saw a glimpse of a woman about my age exiting with both hands rubbing her miniskirt over her bottom.
 
Then I heard a stern, "Come in!" and discovered Miss Morrison!
 
Before, I could mouth another Ah! She said. "My name is Miss M, and I am a volunteer of the Saint Marie Moral Welfare Program." She paused before adding with a smile. "I have been waiting for you... Miss A."
 
I understood that our actual names weren't to be mentioned.
 
She read my confession with insisting that I had failed the same exam twice, "...and with a lesser grade for the second time!"
 
I pitifully nodded.
 
"Were you punished by your parents, and how."
 
"Yes, I was..."
 
"I have also asked how !"
 
"It was spankings from my mother..."
 
"And ?"
 
She pulled the words out of my mouth.
 
"And the belt from my father..."
 
"Since you have missed your first appointment it will be fifteen with the belt instead of ten.."
 
"Ah!"
 
"Yes, it is severe and well deserved, don't you agree?"
 
I nodded.
 
"I want to hear you say that you deserve to be severely punished."
 
"Huh, yes Miss, I deserve..."
 
"Loud and clear !"
 
"Yes Miss, I deserve to be severely punished."
 
"Did you father had you take off your knickers ?"
 
"He didn't..."
 
"With me you will take them off, to feel the shame of being punished on your bare bottom."
 
I again felt a shameful glow.
 
"You will hold your skirt up front and back."
 
 This time I felt my ears ticking from further blushing.
 
"You can dance all you want, but each time you drop your skirt I will belt your thighs."
 
After ten stokes, I danced and dropped my skirt.
 
"Skirt up!"
 
I got the back of my thighs smacked, and boy did it sting! I again dropped my skirt.
 
"Skirt up!"
 
I was expecting another stinger across the back of my thighs, but she smacked the front of them. 
 
"OUCH!"
 
"Skirt up!"
 
The back of thighs were again belted, and this time I didn't drop my skirt. I got the remaining five strokes across my bum.
Truth be told I got a good belting, but nothing more. 
 
When allowed I dropped my skirt, and still dancing like a well punished lazy girl I rubbed and rubbed my throbbing thighs and bum..
 
 Then Miss M aka Miss Morrison offered to help me as I am helping Camilla.
 
"... and just like Camilla you will confess all the poor grades you are given by the online prep you are following, and for failed monthly quizzes it will be the cane, understood?"
 
"Yes Miss."
 
"Tomorrow you will be sure to wear a miniskirt. although unlikely for anyone to see that you have been punished at the Fessée Institute you will be quite self conscious that it isn't impossible..."
  
"Yes Miss."
 
"And after each punishment, you are to thank the punishment officer and promise to improve your ways."
 
"Thank you Miss for having punished me, and I promise to better apply myself."
 
"Very well, run along."
 
Abigail
To be continued...
./.
 
 Oaks and Pines Role Play Game

 You are invited to join our free online role play game 



 
 Complete that form and send it to 
 oaksandpines@hotmail.com

  (Adults only)
  
./.
Please click the above pic to visit our website...
 
./. 

No comments:

Post a Comment