Sunday, October 4, 2026

Fessée therapy part 8

I hadn't returned to the Fessée Institute for a month. 
 
Miss Morrison had complimented me for my online homework. At the cafeteria Adrien with a wide smile had discreetly ventured a hand under my miniskirt. I returned his smile, and he invited me for dinner at a lovely countryside restaurant.
I wore a mini-dress and didn't bother adjusting it when I sat in his lovely vintage automobile. I had to tell him to keep his hand on the wheel. He didn't waste his time at the next red light.
 
He again had a hand on my thighs as we concluded a lovely dinner, and drove me back home. 
 
After having had shared gymnastic he teased me as he patted my bum. "Lovely natural color... you have been a well behaved girl."
 
I giggled, "You saw it all that day...?"
 
"Yes, skimpy white knickers and a well tanned derriere, what was it for ?"
"I didn't want to pay for a pricey parking ticket, and visited the Fessée Institute...."
Having said that we had another round!
 
Two weeks later. I stood with Camilla in front of Miss Morrison's desk. We had given her our monthly report cards from the Online Accounting Academy, and we both knew that we hadn't reached her required average grades. We were both eyeing the cane on her desk, hoping that she would take into account our progresses.
 
"You are both quite close to my grade requirement, but you both know from your previous failure that being close isn't enough."
 
I felt my mini shrinking as I listened.
 
"I had promised you the cane, and you will be caned, six of the best. Take your knickers down to your knees, raise your skirts, and elbows on my desk..."
 
I tightly closed my legs, hoping to hide my pussy, and lessen the shame of exposing my bare bottom to be punished for my failure.
 






THWACK!
"AIEEEE!"
 
We got four strokes, and my derriere had danced with each of them, and my knickers fell around my ankles. I couldn't help it, my incandescent bum got the better of my modesty. It was exactly like when I got the tawse at the Fessée Institute, I ended up shamefully showing everything while my butt was throbbing.
I echoed Camilla's promise of better applying herself, and Miss Morrison spared us the last two strokes.
 
"If there's a next time I won't be so lenient."Don't rub, and face that wall with holding your skirts up."
 
For the next few long minutes we felt these fiery stripes pulsating. Then there was a gentle knock on the door and Miss Morrison answered it with, "Yes please..."
 
I dropped my skirt!
 
"Abigail! I haven't authorized you to drop your skirt!"
"Huh... b... but..."
"Do you want the two last cane strokes now?"
 
The visitor had just entered her office, and had for sure heard her.
She repeated. "Skirt up Abigail! Show us how your were punished for your laziness!"
 
I slowly raised my skirt and exposed my decorated bum. Then I recognized the voice of the agency's director.
 
"Their first taste of the cane ?"
"Yes, and I was lenient."
 
I realized that our director had always known!
 
Miss Morrison ordered. "Pull up your knickers, adjust your skirts and run along."
We did, and eventually had to face the director.
"Good aft... afternoon Sir..."
"Learned your lesson young ladies?"
With rubbing our skirts over our still burning bums we sheepishly echoed each others. 
"Yes Sir." 
 
We also had another blushing competition, as we thanked Miss Morrison.
"Thank you Miss for having punished me, I will be sure to better apply myself."
The director was about to step out of Miss Morrison's office, when he told her. "Half an hour of corner time at the Fessée Institute wouldn't be superfluous."
"Yes, I will issue them with adequate punishment slips..."
 
Abigail and Camilla
To be continued...
./.
 Oaks and Pines Role Play Game

 You are invited to join our free online role play game 



 
 Complete that form and send it to 
 oaksandpines@hotmail.com

  (Adults only)
  
./.
Please click our crest to visit our website...
 
./. 

No comments:

Post a Comment