Sunday, October 11, 2026

Fessée therapy part 9

 Miss Morison followed the instructions of our bank's manager, and issued us with punishment slips. She handed each of us a closed envelope which read. 

Fessée Institute - Punishment Slip
 
"You will both report at the Fessée Institute a 5:15 pm, and give these to the lady at the reception desk."
 With our derrieres burning from four cane strokes we didn't argue, and echoed each other with. "Yes Miss."
 
Having closed the door behind us, and made sure that none of our colleagues were in sight we did a butt rubbing dance with our hands having raised our skirts, and I even lowered my knickers.
"Ouch! The cane sure is a meanie!"
"Yikes!"
 For the reminder of the afternoon we sat very carefully!
 
5 PM our colleagues had closed the bank, and for us it was a short walk to the Fessée Institute. As we entered we saw a young woman about our age waiting for her turn. We couldn't identified her as she was pressing her nose against the wall, but it was obviously not her first visit as she was holding her skirt up and exposing her knickers.
 
Next we echoed each others with, "Good afternoon Ma'am, I have been issued a punishment slip..."
 
The old lady at the reception desk opened them, read them with a frown, before ordering. "Thirty minutes of bare bottom corner time, lower your knickers to you knees, and raise your skirts for the clothes pins..."
 
I recalled standing against the wall, my skirt raised and my knickers exposed. To hide my shameful blush, I had pressed my nose against that wall. I had vowed to improve my grades for my online prep, yet here I was again at the Fessée Institute.
 
I had failed my own promise to better apply myself, and the little wheels between my ears whispered, you have a choice, refuse your punishment and admit that you have failed, or take your punishment and keep trying till you succeed, and know that you will again be punished for future failures.
 

The old lady had no patience for my cogitations; she came around her desk and dropped my skirt. I felt an immediate hot glow, and knew I was blushing crimson. Then she pulled my knickers down, and told me to step out of my skirt and knickers before ordering. 
"For dallying its full bare ass corner time for you!"
I had my hands in front of

my curls, and she ordered.
"Hands on top of your head!"
 I hurriedly faced that wall, and pressed myself against it to vainly attempt to hide a shameful glow.
 
Camilla had obeyed without dallying, the old lady hadn't taken her skirt and knickers. She was nonetheless exposing the four vivid cane

stripes decorating her bare bottom.
 
I faced the wall and couldn't see who had pushed the door of the Fessée Institute, but I felt eyes on my bare bottom, and overheard. 
"Good afternoon Ma'am, I have an appointment..."
"What for ?"
"Huh..."
"You are to be given a bare bottom spanking aren't you?"
"Huh..."

"Spell it out!"
Then it was almost a whisper for. "I am to be given a bare bottom spanking..."
"Go press your nose against that wall, and wait to be called.
 
Then the door of the Fessée Room A was opened, and it was the voice of our bank's manager bellowing, "Next!"
 
 
 

 
I did have plenty of time to reflect on my shortcomings  and the little wheels between my ears again whispered. "Its well deserved, let that be a lesson to remember!"
 
 
Abigail
To be continued...
./.
 
Oaks and Pines Role Play Game

 You are invited to join our free online role play game 



 
 Complete that form and send it to 
 oaksandpines@hotmail.com

  (Adults only)
  
./.
Please click our crest to visit our website...
 
./.

No comments:

Post a Comment