Saturday, January 23, 2021

Girl Guides part 3

Next morning we were awakened by the sun peeking between the hills. Camilla and Dorothy gave us big towels and we followed them to the communal showers. Cécile queried, "What about warm water ?" Dorothy laughed, "Its optional !"
 
Back to our chalet we had barely pulled up our knickers when our roommates announced, "After breakfast a few chalets will be inspected. The occupants of the chalets that don't make the grade are spanked and given 4 dems." We followed their lead, made our beds with hospital corners, sorted our cupboards, cleaned our loo, shook the rug, and swept the floor till spotless.
 
We left our laundry bags at the drop point, and we had breakfast. Sister Josephina ordered, "One girl per chalet come forward and pull a ball out of the bag..." I volunteered, and pulled a green ball. A blackboard was unveiled, and we discovered that my green ball meant shopping. Camilla enthused, "Whoa! Shopping, the best chore !"
 
Another chalet drew shopping. We were each given a list, and we boarded our old school bus to be driven to Tesco. I was in charge of fruits and vegies and carefully selected them. Shopping was fun, and I didn't want us to be banned from it.
 Once my cart was filled I had 10 minutes till meeting the sisters at the cashiers. The boys we had met on the train spotted me, "So you're actually French exchange girl guides !"
"And you are Scottish boy scouts !"
They mentioned the Sunday morning service, "It will be at our campsite..." They couldn't tell more, the sisters were back. I giggled as I noticed how other girls shyly eyed the boys.
 
On the way back the girls chanted, "Yoh Frenchy ! You seem to know a few things about boys, you have to teach us !"
 
I laughed, "First lesson, boys are as shy as you !"
Cécile objected, "They are shyer !"
"They are supposed to make the first move, but you have to encourage them..."
 
After lunch we had swimming lessons, "Before canoeing you have to prove that you can swim. On Friday we will be testing those who feel ready..."
 
Before dinner we were to collect our laundry bags. We couldn't find them. Sister Agatha from the storeroom was waiting for us with a frown. She pulled our ears as if we were ten years old and frog marched us before Sister Maria on the terrace. Our bags were emptied on a nearby table. We noticed that our glued name tags had come off.
 
"Oh what have we got here, something I've never seen before. Girls look here, aren't these two smart ? They glued their name tags, I'll bet none of you ever tried that."
 
A few girls remembered how they thought it was a great idea when they were told last night. More girls shook their heads as if saying, "Boy how stupid new girls are."
 
"Agatha please help me deal with these two, you take Cécile and I'll take Brigitte." I was soon draped over Sister Maria's knees. She raised my uniform skirt and pulled my knickers down. I couldn't help blushing and mouthing an "Oh!" She laughed, "Young lady I always keep my word, and I had promised to take down your knickers if you again misbehaved."
 
"Agatha dear lets give them the basic 50 smacks plus ten per items missing their name tags, what have we got ?"
 
"A pair of socks, a pair of knickers, a bra, and a blouse, it's 5 items..."
 
"An even 100 smacks !"
 
She alternated between my bottom and my thighs. After forty smacks my bum and thighs were ablaze. I tried to keep my legs closed, but each time she smacked my thighs I couldn't help pedaling, and was aware that I showed everything. I was wriggling and she pinned one of my arms behind my back and continued. It was la fessée cul nu as I remembered it, my derriere was incandescent and it wasn't over. She announced fifty, and wasn't tiring. I stomped my feet, pedaled some more, and my knickers flew. Those who hadn't seen me in the showers this morning now knew that I am a real red head.
 
When she allowed me to stand up I refrained from rubbing because the naughtiest girl doesn't rub ! I watched Cécile and she wasn't rubbing. We exchanged winks and defiantly pouted, but the sisters didn't see us. I was told to pick up my knickers and to pull them back on.

 
 
We rejoined Camilla and Dorothy and they exclaimed, "That was some spanking they gave you !" Back at our chalet they helped us sew our name tags, and before dinner we presented our kits for inspection.
 
“Ah so you have the tags all sewn in ? Let’s see !” We stood there and watched as she checked each name tags, “Oh look here, this one is upside down, that won’t do !" I lunged forward and she just held the perfect name tag and smiled saying, “Now if you had done this in the first place we wouldn’t have needed all that fun.” Then she laughed and gave us back our clothes.
 
On the way back to our table a number of girls teased, "Roasted frog legs !"
 
At our table we were discreetly applauded. One girl said, "I would have danced around rubbing my bum after such a spanking !"
 
Cécile and Brigitte
 
To be continued...

You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)

 Please click the above pic

1 comment:

  1. Last photo - our girly botties on show. BOO-HOOs a bunch!
    Yes, chastisement (a normal domestic chore) is taking place, nothing unusual about that. Visceral visual & lovely warm story.

    "Young lady I always keep my word, and I had promised to take down your knickers if you again misbehaved."

    Oh my! What a deliciously cute but stern line, B. I love it. Sure was a mother's or aunty's prerogative to say that, and administer spankings on tender bare bottoms of their charges: naughty daughters & nieces! Also love the whole chalet vibe and scenario ..."Back to our chalet we had barely pulled up our knickers"
    Reminds me of my global travels in yore, B (both for corporate work & vacations)

    Plus naturally,

    "It was la fessée cul nu as I remembered it, my derriere was incandescent and it wasn't over. "

    A lovely, matter of fact yet descriptive line about the inevitability of a well-smacked "unbearable stinging bottom" (as my mother called it)...a good investment for future success and attitude!

    I soooooo love the last photo of the two girls in blue uniform: their soft botties all tender bare & vulnerable. Yes, a spanking is taking place, that was simply a normal necessary fact of life & a foundation stone of good parenting in my experience as a Southern belle in 1960s Georgia, US. The photo evokes story-telling, running in parallel to your own lovely words, B.

    Are these two lil' girls in blue getting the all-American leather strap? Or perhaps the classic, ubiquitous, nasty, hard, bendy, black plimsoll that skelped the sensitive skin upon the bared backsides of British girls in yore: post WW2, in the golden age of CP 1950s-1990s? Oh my! With panties pulled down (goes without saying) those cheap, handy plimsolls sure were an effective, rasping-raw botty smacker in my opinion, B; and Janus detailed accounts of their routine use in traditional homes in the mid-late 1970s (especially from Readers' Letters).

    Why, perhaps these two girls are in fact my sister & me: getting the cane on our bare buttocks from mom as we did a bunch growing up in the 60s/70s. It was no big deal (ha-ha, well, despite the pain Oh my!) Because it was all just normal chastisement for us. It was never questioned. If we disobeyed mom: well, out came the cane & down came our panties for a whooping "in front of God" with the "rod of correction". Quite right too - I loved my mother's Spartan no-nonsense, very stern approach to rules, boundaries, behaviour & punishment of her two daughters (it sure did us good & whipped us into shape) Panties -down canings taught us right from wrong & taught us good attitude, and moreover: I always joked that I gotten to University because of my botty not my brains, B, ha-ha! So true I think! :-)
    ...the seat of learning and all....!!

    Also love the top photo - anticipation, CP pending. Those nasty canes (BOO-HOO!) making your bare botty skin scream with that nasty zingy-sting! Oh dear! A daughter's rite of passage in traditions of yore. Thanks for all these lovely narratives, B. It is an awesome compendium - and the pleasure is to revisit old stories, art, photos & posts on this great Blog.
    Nostalgic Strict Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete