Thursday, April 15, 2021

Echo part 3

With puffy eyes, and a blazing bum I stepped out of Ma'am's apartment. To avoid exposing my belt decorated thighs I clumsily tug down my short skirt with one hand while the other held my books. When I pull it too much in the back I feel it brushing the incandescent stripes decorating the front of my thighs.

I have to go down three floors, and cross the courtyard for my stairwell. I prayed that I wouldn't meet anyone. I was sure to have attracted plenty of attention when I had bawled as a well punished schoolgirl. It was a fiery first as Pop had never touched his princess and Mom hadn't applied more than a few hand smacks to my thighs.

I had never imagined that a belting could be so severe, but I had to admit that she was right. I had been slacking and that punishment was well deserved. Ma'am had given me a test similar to a first year final, and I flunked it although I had retaken my first year. She mentioned that I was lucky to have been admitted into the second year. That was a sobering thought...

After that belting she had reviewed all my errors and explained the correct answers in details. In the lecture hall most professors don't bother with explanations, they only give us the page numbers. Once explained I understood fast and she was pleased.

I met no one down that flight of stairs. Hurrying across the courtyard I felt a draft for the back of my thighs and heard a painful scream. I turned around and saw that pimpled face boy rubbing his left knee and my lovely young neighbor. She chimed, "That perv had sneaked behind you and tried to lift your skirt. I kicked him good."

"Thanks Nat..."

She shook her right hand while blowing on her fingers, "Whoa! That was a fiery one you got !"

I blushed and nodded.

"You're in med school, right ? Would you help me with all the science stuff ?"

"Sure !" I laughed as I added, "But I won't be spanking you !"

She also laughed, "I have my mother for that !"

Two days later I buzzed Natalie's door. Her mother let me in and I was quite surprised to discover Nat standing by the lounge's fireplace with her hands behind her head and bare between her school blouse and uniform knee high socks. Her exposed derriere was well reddened !

 Her mother told her to get dress, and we went to her bedroom for me to help with her homework. She said, "I had another zero. She gave me twenty strokes of the belt, but she didn't smack my thighs. Thank God ! Its so embarrassing when my game skirt flies and exposes my belted thighs. There's always a "friend" for snickering comments. You're lucky to no longer have to wear a uniform..." Little did I know that I wouldn't be wearing my favorite Levis for quite some time...

Next day, on the way to my apartment I came across Ma'am. After a warmish answer for my greeting, she dropped, "Jeans are for farm girls ! You should wear a skirt as a proper young lady..."

Every other days I have a lesson. I am of course wearing a skirt, in fact I am now only wearing skirts or dresses. I noticed that she got a blackboard. She has me standing in front of her desk while she studied my report card, "Your biology professor complains about your spelling and grammar. I have a proven method for improving a young lady's English."

She rolled up the back of my skirt up and lowered my knickers, before having me take a spelling bee quiz on the blackboard. 

 For every wrong answer I got a couple of hand smacks. She had again opened the window and I tried not to squeal. She soon spotted my weaknesses and had me work them with increasing the number of smacks and also smacking my thighs. At times I couldn't help squealing. It was very embarrassing to be taught basic grammar as a junior schoolgirl, not to mention that the blackboard and my crimson bottom face the window. I don't know how many smacks I got, fifty or more, and my bum was on fire. I would now never forget the rules she had taught me that day.

Cecilia

To be continued...

PS : You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)


 Please click the above pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment