Sunday, April 25, 2021

Echo part 6

I got three days off from med school with my sore knee, but Meghan and Marjorie took turn bringing me plenty of preps and homework. Ma'am came every days and saw that I did it all, but I was spank free ! She also brought me more of her great home cooking. That hooligan was identified by the pub's head waiter, and he bought me a new bike to avoid a lawsuit.

A month later Meghan wanted to attend the opening matinee of the latest Bridget movie to be followed with autograph signing by the leading actors. She had convinced Marjorie, and the two of them worked me over, "The lab is always crowed !" That was true. "Jeremiah and Chloe skipped it a week ago and they weren't missed." I nodded, Chloe had told me of her romantic escapade. Then my naughty friends used the sledgehammer argument, "Hugh is such a heartthrob !"

I resisted, and Marjory queried, "Has he got a hairy chest ?"

Meghan had no doubt, "Yes!"

I surrendered, "Count me in !"

Then it was the day ! We had packed our super daring jeans and we changed in the loos of the med school. Marjorie teased me and Meghan, "Naughty girls ! Those are called camel toe jeans !"

We rode breathless to the theater. The movie with a giant screen and great romantic music had us dreaming. We felt like we were *in his arms for the final kiss*.

While we waited for our autographed posters we hummed, "Its Raining Men..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXUpe3jlkA

A few girls behind us clapped and we offered a few suggestive dance steps as Geri... There was a couple of flashes... It was a great afternoon !

Next day at med school a few friends applauded when they saw us, and sang,

It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
I'm gonna go out and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet...

We were quite confused, and they showed us a tabloid with a picture of the three of us. The caption read, "Three girls in the spirit of Bridget's premiere !" That pic didn't miss the anatomically correct detail of our jeans nor our swaying hips...

A few minutes later our lab professor asked for our log books and wrote. "Hopefully there's still some parents who know about traditional discipline." We blushed as tomatoes when we read that. "We're toasts !"

At 2 PM on the dot I pressed Ma'am's buzzer while tugging down my pleated skirt. I had a whole swarm of butterflies in my tummy.

She opened and I noticed that she had The Frown. She led the way to her miniature classroom. I followed the established routine, opened my satchel and gave her my log book before standing at attention in front of her desk. She read out loud, "Hopefully there's still some parents who know about traditional discipline." and added, "A gentleman of tradition !"

Then she opened a tabloid with The Pic, "I got that from Gladys, you do know the wife of our building's caretaker..."

I nodded and lowered my head.

"In my days, naughty girls who skipped school were caned on their bare bottom in front of the whole family ... my daughter did the exact same thing and was caned. She learned the lesson and never again absconded from school."

I kept my head down.

"You deserve to be punished, don't you agree ?"

I again nodded and whispered, "Yes Ma'am..."

"Loud and clear repeat, I deserve to be punished !"

I wasn't as loud as her, "I deserve to be p... pu... pu... punished, Ma'am."

"Very well, take off your knickers, leave them on your desk, and hold your skirt up, back and front. For those indecent jeans it will be 20 with the belt... each time you drop your skirt it will be an additional stroke. For having skipped school it will be the famous six of the best, and my very best !"

I pleaded for her not to open the window, "Mrs Gladys will be happy to know that this naughty girl is properly punished." I felt so bare with holding my skirt up around my waist, and felt the breeze caressing my curls...

SMACK!

"OH!"

SMACKK!

"OH! ARGHH!"

I couldn't help squealing each time she smacked my thighs...

SMACKK!

"OH! AH! ARGHH!"

I danced on the spot and dropped my skirt twice, and got two additional strokes.

SMACKKKK!

"OH! ARGHHHH!"

SMACKKKKK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHHH!"

Then she had me lay across my desk with my burning thighs and throbbing bum, and caned me.

TWACK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHH!"

With the cane I did more then squealing, I bawled !

TWACK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHHH!"

TWACK!

"OH! AH! ARGHHHH!"

Then she told me to stand in front the blackboard with my hands on top of my head. She made sure that my skirt remained up to expose my punished derriere, "Sniff ... Sniff ..." I knew that the opened window is right behind me and prayed that Mister hairy chest wasn't back from work...

After a very long corner time I felt that she gently rubbed my bum with a cooling gel. Then she gave me a hug. "I am sorry Ma'am..."

 She had allowed me not to put back my knickers. As I only had to cross the courtyard I made sure that my skirt wouldn't be pulled up by Pimple-Face. Nat accompanied me to my apartment, and helped with after spanking care.

"Whoa! You got belted and caned ! What did you do ?"

"I skipped an afternoon at the lab..."

"Whoa! I have never dared to skip school..."

"Don't !"

Cecilia

To be continued...

PS : You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)

Please click the above pic...

1 comment:

  1. Quote: "Hopefully there's still some parents who know about traditional discipline." ...."In my days, naughty girls who skipped school were caned on their bare bottom in front of the whole family ... my daughter did the exact same thing and was caned. She learned the lesson and never again absconded from school."

    Oh my! Sure thing, B. Lovely, wise words. Love it. Absolutely right too. It's timeless, sensible, authentic narrative from you. And two wonderful photos, especially the first one. Oh my! Cane to bare botty. Boo-Hoo!
    Very visceral, realistic, iconic first photo. Bare botty bending & receiving. That is how it looked & gotten done at home for me in yore!!

    Well, yes, that was indeed the punishment I gotten as a child born 1959. It was darn harsh but necessary & salutary. Naturally, the first photo is the view I gotten of my sister when mom caned her bare bottom from a young age, same as me, of course. It was all just normal. Mom was the staunchest advocate of corporal punishment. And y'all at Church supported her views. That was Southern advocacy in practice.

    Groundings, timeouts & naughty steps were not applicable in conservative, traditional, Christian households like ours...just whoopings with the "rod of correction" in front of God on our bare buttocks. Oh my! In the 1960s, I reckon 99% of daughters in Georgia & the South gotten their bare bums tanned by their parents B...OK, maybe 90% if you will!
    Soooo love it's raining men, already ;-)
    Very cool, B.
    Thanks
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete