Sunday, July 18, 2021

Buxiban part 4

Back home from my first day Mum of course asked how was school. I teasingly answered, "I wasn't spanked!" My humor was lost as she replied, "If you work hard there's no reason for you to be spanked!" I chimed "Work and no play makes a dull girl!" Having said that I ran upstairs to my room.

I slumped on my bed and hugged my teddy. Although eighteen I still have my teddy. Two comments from that first day kept haunting me, "You will be rejected if your average is bellow 10/20." Pop and Mum would be devastated. "If you have grades under 10/20 although you have reached our overall average you will be punished." The dilemma was simple, first I don't want to disappoint my parents, second its good grades or be punished.

The next two days were the tests. We are 70 and there's only 3 classes of 20. We started with math, and it was more than multiple choice! Three hours in the morning, three hours in the afternoon. We were all very quiet during the breaks and lunch. It was like, again taking our O-levels.

The day after the tests finally came. We were gathered in the assembly hall. Miss Prim announced, "If you are here it means that you have been admitted, congratulations."

"Phew!"

"The top tier is assigned to the A class of Junior College level one.

Their names were projected on a large screen. Next was JC B class, I read my name and reread it! I hadn't made the top tier, but I did better than the third one. I had also read the name of Emma, and those of our new friends Lia and Isa.

"You are now to join your classes."

As were entered our classroom we discovered a sitting plan written on the blackboard and another stern looking lady. This time it was an Asian one. "I am Miss Yew, weaker pupils were assigned front row seats." I smiled as I discovered that I was in the middle with my friends.

"We are first going to review your grades. Amelia please stand."

I blushed as I stood, then I smiled wider and wider as I heard,

"You have achieved the three best grades of the class with 16, 17 and 18/20."

I no longer smiled when she added, "Unfortunately you are the only pupil to have two grades under 10/20. You will be punished."

Those words, "You will be punished." echoed again and again.

"Come to the front of the class."

I went to the front of the class as slowly as I could. I stopped in front of her professorial platform. She stood, pulled her chair in front of her desk, and took a leather paddle with a smiley face from her drawer. I didn’t smile!

Then she grabbed my ear as if I was a ten year old, and with one swift move she pulled me up onto the  platform and across her knees.

I wasn't too surprised when she pulled up my skirt. Then she grasped my knickers, and I reached back. "Please don't!"

"Young lady it is a shame to have two grades below 10/20 and you will receive a shameful bare bottom spanking in front of your class!" Having said that she yanked my knickers down to my knees. I felt a hot flush and knew I was blushing as red as a tomato.

SMACK! I felt a sting as fiery as the registrar's ruler. I responded with a distressed OUCH!. Then it was four smacks for my bum and two for my upper thighs. That pattern was repeated over and over again. I bawled and stomped my feet and tried to protect my burning bottom. She grabbed both my wrists and held them behind my back, and continued.

I pedaled my legs when she smacked my thighs, and she commented, "Obviously your parents haven't spanked you enough!" I heard a few giggles. I guessed that Asian girls were laughing for that Anglo who has never received a real spanking. I felt tears.

I was stood up and both my hands flew for frantic rubbing. One of my wrists was grabbed and I was back across her knees. She said, "You are not to rub ! You are to hold your skirt up to show your red bottom to the class." I got a flurry of sharp smacks. When again standing I shamefully kept my skirt up. "Go and press your nose on the blackboard!"

I was sniffling. I felt as a well punished silly schoolgirl, and desperately wanted to rub my throbbing bum.

Next was Emma. She was as loud as me. She got the same giggling from the Asian girls. She hadn't rubbed, and joined me.

 After Jenny who was another loud Anglo it was our friend Lia. We didn't hear more than a few Ohs and Ahs towards the end of her spanking. Eight girls were spanked...

Amelia and Emma

 To be continued...

 You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the "pages" of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to
oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)

 Please click the above pic...

1 comment:

  1. "Obviously your parents haven't spanked you enough!"

    Well, quite possibly, B! The rod should not be spared. And the last photo is a wonderful reminder that bare bottom discipline was just a normal fact of life for me & my sister growing up in 1960s Georgia. And it was a mark of good parenting, literally! My girlfriends all gotten the rod (usually the strap) on their bare backsides, already, because our community church strongly advocated CP at every turn. That was the essence of the Christian South in the 1960s (and most of America, too!)

    Buxiban reminds me beautifully of the overseas young girls (& later the moms) I met & befriended in Atlanta - as a child 1960s, then student 1970s, then corporate executive in the 1980s - from Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan & Nigeria who gotten the cane on their bare bottoms from strict, loving parents when they were being raised. This was normal. And the cane at home in these countries was an essential implement for discipline & a foundation of family life (the naughty step was not!!!) And so I felt a special, pure bond with these girls who had arrived in America; with me receiving the cane as a child at home, rather than the traditional American strap or paddle. I am eternally fascinated by which implements are used in various countries, B. And Atlanta's booming economy over decades gave a global perspective...including a global spanking perspective!

    Oh my! This photo of the terrible twins ha-ha, shows how well-smacked, bare, red botties were a normal, essential art of growing up for y'all in traditional situations. Although in reality, sister & I did not actually do corner time! Our mother thought it not necessary, & a rather humiliating waste of time. She would simply pull up our panties, smarten down our dresses & sent us to our rooms immediately (with the hornets nest raging upon our scarlet backsides!!). She would put the cane back in the cupboard for our next badly behaved episode. All swell. Naughty bare botties gotten soundly spanked. Job done!
    But I still love this photo which evokes my happy, Southern childhood spanking memories.
    Hugs n spanks, B.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete