Sunday, April 30, 2023

Marie-Chantal in Germany, part 3

Next morning, Eva and Emma caught me with my nightie up, and bare bottom, in front of the tall standing mirror of our landing. I was carefully inspecting my derriere. I was surprised; it was as good as new, but my thighs seemed rosier. I got my first German spanking, and it wasn't as bad as Mrs. McTavish's wooden hairbrush.
 
They teased. "Schlüpfer with pink little flowers!" I had learned a new German word, schlüpfer means knickers. To be more precise, it means knickers for little girls. In French, one would say petite culotte. The kind of knickers you don't want to show a boy when you are over seventeen as Emma, or nineteen as Eva, and the more so when twenty as me.
 
They added, "On Sunday morning we wear a dress for service at the Temple."
 
Eva opened her wardrobe and pulled out a dress for me. I just about lost my eyebrows when I saw that pink dress with puff sleeves. They laughed at my mimics, and Eva said, "Maybe you prefer a yellow one!"
"Huh! No thanks! I'll take it."
 A few minutes later, I was down in the kitchen with my new sisters. Aunty Bertha was all smiles for her 'little' girls. As we had cleared breakfast, I was told. "Raise your dress Marie-Chantal. I want to make sure that you are wearing proper knickers!"
 
I blushed and was hesitant. She grabbed the front of my dress and yanked it up. I felt a hot flush as my white knickers with small pink flowers were exposed for everyone and Uncle Manfred. She said. "Gut gemacht Mädel." (well done, my girl) Emma and Eva gave me teasing smirks as I adjusted my dress.
 
Uncle reminded us that he doesn't want to be late for the service. The temple wasn't far, and we walked. Emma teased. "Are you going to show your pretty knickers to Hans?"
I shyly giggled.
 
The temple was very austere, nothing like our churches. The plain wooden benches were as bad as the straw chairs of the Scottish church. A few old ladies had brought a cushion. At first, I was embarrassed to be wearing a girly dress, but I soon noticed that quite a few girls were wearing similar dresses. Glances were exchanged with our boyfriends. They were wearing crisp white shirts and traditional jackets trimmed with green satin. I figured that such dressing up must be a local Sunday tradition.
 
After the service, it was a picnic in the temple's garden. Every family had brought zillions of tupperwares, which were put in common for a superb buffet. I was introduced by my sisters as the French au pair, and made welcome.
 
Herr Schubert was respectfully saluted by everyone. Eva said that Papa was also the first deputy mayor of the village. Our boyfriends had joined us when Miss Wichtigtuer strolled by to chime for Tata Bertha. "I now see that I was confused by their breads. It wasn't Emma who showed her knickers to the whole village. It was your French girl. Hopefully you have chastised the right girl."
 
I blushed so red that my ears tickled. Aunty didn't add to my embarrassment as she only said, "Guten Tag Frau Wichtigtuer." Eva, Emma and the boys had funny grimaces behind the back of that busybody. I giggled as I recovered my natural color. Uncle Manfred must have seen them, but he said nothing.
 
Later, there was a small band playing the Beatles in the gazebo of the nearby park. Hans invited me to rock n' roll on the lush lawn. A few times I tugged my dress down, and he laughed. "Hahaha! So you were actually spanked!" I playfully wanted to smack one of his cheeks, but he caught my hand, and gave me a kiss. I didn't object!
 
Back home, before dinner, I prepared my backpack for school on Monday. I was relieved not to have to wear a uniform.
 
After dinner, we had remained around the dining room table. Uncle Manfred told me. "When in Paris, with your father, we discussed how best to help you become bilingual with German, and prepare for your French business school.
 
Contrary to the British A-levels, you will have a choice of majors with the Abitur. You will choose economy and accounting. Both Emma and Eva will help you with those subjects, as it is also their choices, and you will help them with French and English. You will also have German literature classes, and to build your German accent, you will join the school's theater group."
 
Obviously, I had no say in the matter, and objecting would for sure bring another fiery bare bottom spanking. I carefully asked, "Will I have to continue with math and science subjects?"
 
"Your math program will be adapted for economy, accounting and statistics. Science subjects will be only about the basics."
 
He also sternly added, "Finally, you and Eva will be closely monitored to ensure that you graduate with honors. If you don't perform as required, your bottoms will be smarting!"
 
Marie-Chantal and co
 
To be continued...
 
./...

 You are invited to role-play with us!

 

  (Adults only)
 
Please click the above pic to visit the O&P role play game website...

./.
 

4 comments:

  1. "Schlüpfer with pink little flowers!" ...pulled down for a skelping on our bare buttocks with the hornets nest, young lady, B!!

    "it was as good as new"...ha-ha! Great line. Why, yes, B, our tender botties always recover from a panties-down whuppin' !!
    Harmless Hell for sure :-)

    Delightful lines as always, B. Make me laugh a bunch !!!

    "Every family had brought zillions of tupperwares"....YUP! My church moms' socials, B!! :-)

    " I just about lost my eyebrows when I saw that pink dress with puff sleeves. "Maybe you prefer a yellow one!"
    ...ha-ha!

    Why, yes in Georgia you gotten the yellow one, already B!!!
    Oh my! Yellow was the conservative 1950s colour of choice for y'all sunny, Southern belle dresses, B!! And with pristine, dazzling-white 1950s pannies to match. I called it PanAm Blue n PanAm yellow girls :-)

    "The plain wooden benches were as bad as the straw chairs of the Scottish church. "

    "and to build your German accent, you will join the school's theater group."

    "objecting would for sure bring another fiery bare bottom spanking."
    "If you don't perform as required, your bottoms will be smarting!"

    Moreover I soooooo love the powerful panties detail today, B :
    "Schlüpfer with pink little flowers!" ....wonderful, B!!

    ......."schlüpfer means knickers. To be more precise, it means knickers for little girls. In French, one would say petite culotte. "

    Oh my! Oh my! Love this, B. And this segues & couples soooo viscerally with that beautiful, sober-sad photo of naughty Kami on the link Boo-Hoo: soft, cotton panties down perfectly, holding the cane young lady (rattling on the door, now firmly in hand),
    a partial breeze on her lily white botty...

    (albeit her chubby, soft, velvety rotundities covered & kissed by soft pink gingham fabric right now, whispering in the rarefied air...before her dress gotten hoisted for the whistling-raw-rasp of the nasty rattan !!!)....well yes, yes, and it was nothing but normal & necessary B!! That photo is simply the salutary solution, in my book!

    "my white knickers with small pink flowers were exposed"

    So reminds me of my 60s childhood, B... endless supply of 1950s, sensible, Christian-orientated, church-compliant, pure, dazzling-white, traditonal, soft cotton panties, B :-).

    Our classic, ubiquitous, conformist, goody two-shoes lil' girl Schlüpfer panties for big girls, along with chaperones and bare bottom canings for orthodox convention. Ultra-strict, cosy, sugar-sweet yet Spartan contexts were an endless rite of passage for daughters... for ever, B!!!
    Born early 1959, I had no God darn escape until University in the late 1970s!!!!
    (but I did learn right from wrong!!)
    Awesome piece, B
    Hugs n smackabots.
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! Super comments! Thanks :)
      I first wanted a yellow dress, but couldn't find THE pic.
      Then those two pink dress pic of Kami were obvious.
      No spanking action in that post, but it does work...
      I did have help from a German friend ;)
      Hugs and samckies!
      B xx

      Delete
  2. Great segment! And lovely picture of Kami...she is my favorite spanking model :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1960s Paradox - bums all covered and then... bare bums uncovered.

    So love that photo of Kami on the link, B. Oh my! She is now ready for punishment from mom: cane in hand, panties down, botty breeze. Yes, as they say, B parents who care, cane!!!

    During childhood, & ever since, I always loved to see evidence & confirmation that bottoms gotten bare for chastisement at home! Kami's panties down, is a subtle, yet powerful confirmation of the cane on bare skin. I gotten the cane a zillion times from mom over many years (from just before my 7th birthday) & always on my bare buttocks every time. No exceptions! Same for my younger sister. We thought nothing of it. It was normal. Yes, that it is how it must be done, B. That is how I recommended moms administer the cane to daughters, when I was in the church moms group, in the 1980s & 90s, and beyond. Cane to bare botty is my mantra.

    Oh my! Some of my lovely comics in the early 1960s showed spankings over clothed bottoms. This never seemed real or right. In contrast, some of the cartoon films from earlier (1940s) showed spankings over bare bottoms. I was fascinated that the super-strict, conservative, traditional & God darn sensible contexts of my upbringing (which I admired) would suddenly evaporate when a naughty lil' girl needed her botty smacked - ergo, her conservative 1950s shorts gotten pulled down in public. Her sensible, 1950s white panties gotten pulled down to her knees, so that her alabaster-white backside could get a scarlet-hue admonishment from mom with a hand or hairbrush seen by y'all (& a cane or strap in the house).....while all the time, the daughter would still be wearing a baseball hat on her head :-)

    Strict, religious 1950s & 1960s parenting meant bare bottoms for naughty girls at home in Georgia, for punishment. Despite all our clothes & protocols being very conservative & always covering us up (eg, pretty dresses, large two piece swimsuits. Bikinis strictly forbidden.)
    Our church-compliant, Christian, conservative1950s cotton, white panties covered our chubby botties....except when we misbehaved & gotten to fetched the cane for mom, like Kami above!! YUP! Down they then came!! And this is how it should be for the parental cane (or Southern strap if more prevalent in Georgia). That is what I recommended to moms in church meetings, as of course did my own redoubtable mother, still in the church social events, then in her fifties, at that stage in the 80s.

    At work, from early 1980s to present day, I was God-blessed to meet & for sure, still routinely see, a lovely cohort of Nigerian female colleagues/friends (visiting on business)....and yes, that picture of Kami , "plus cane minus panties, botty bare", would also be an EXACT totem of their strong values & procedures for discipline, strictly raising their own daughters, both as moms n daughters themselves, B. Rattan cane was ubiquitous, normal & necessary...and in the cupboard! It was all a case of PC bad. CP good.
    Lovely, kind, warm hugs n smackies to you, B.
    Strict Traditional "ferociously kind" Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete