Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sophie part 8 and Epilogue

Miss McFearsome, also known as Miss McFire for Alicia, Nicki and I, because of her fiery coaching methods, had taught us how to apply ourselves, and we got our A-levels with honors.

She also helped me shed a few pounds and restored my self-confidence. I again had a boyfriend, and registered with the high-tech school I wanted. Nicki had also turned a page with a new boyfriend who wasn't another bad boy, and Alicia did even better with being engaged!

Miss McF had invited all of us for a barbecue to celebrate.

Alicia proudly introduced her beau and showed her ring. We applauded. He teased her by telling how she booked their honeymoon for Iceland instead of Ireland. Miss McFearsome teased back with asking if he had given her a good spanking. He laughed, told that he did, and Alicia blushed crimson. Miss McFire gave him a mahogany hairbrush, and we again applauded.

The tease your girlfriend mood caught on, and Nicki's boyfriend told how she had rearranged his closet. This had us laughing as we remembered how messy Nicki used to be. We chanted. "Did you spank her?"

He didn't expect that, and kinda blushed.

We continued chanting. "On her bare bum?"

 They both blushed crimson, and we understood that he had. We cheered and applauded, and Miss McF gave him another one of her mahogany hairbrushes.

Then everyone turned towards Etienne and me.

 "Has Sophie been a good girl?"

"Have you spanked her?"

He was facing a barrage of teasing questions.

"Have you looked in the fridge for hidden buckets of ice cream?"

Since he wasn't answering, they turned to me.

"Don't tell us that he hasn't spanked you?"

I blushed, and they understood that he hadn't.

They chanted. "Confession time!"

He must have thought he was going to rescue me, and told that I had the dishwasher spouting foam from all corners and all over the kitchen floor. "She had run out of dishwasher gel and used detergent for the wash machine."

Everyone laughed and chanted. "She deserves a spanking!"

I gave him an encouraging smile, and took position over his knees.

"Raise her skirt!"

He did.

"Take her knickers down!"

I felt that he was hesitant.

They chanted the more. "A good spanking is always given on the bare!"

He eventually pulled my knickers down and gave me a few taps. I giggled.

They laughed and rhythmically clapped their hands, chanting. "Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank! Spank!"

He did spank me. I felt something poking my tummy, and a warmth between my legs.

I saw Miss McFersome giving him one of her famous mahogany hairbrushes, and I vocally protested in a rasping voice. "Not fair!"

I got half a dozen good smacks, and acknowledged them with a couple of ohs and ahs. He stopped, and I was kinda disappointed.

Nicki and Alicia chimed. "No! No! That's not enough!"

He added another half a dozen smacks and helped me up. As I pulled up my knickers, I saw he was blushing. I sat on his knees and gave him a kiss. Everyone applauded.

 



Later back home, he asked why I had chosen a coach with a sting.

"I was just about overweight. No one was looking at me. I was lazing around with a bucket of ice cream. I was depressed. I hated myself."

He sat me on his knees, and hugged me as I was saying that.

I continued confessing. "I had read about coaching services and was surprised to discover a program suggesting the benefit of old-fashioned discipline. I figured that a good spanking would work better than compliments. I checked all the boxes about punishment on the form, and Miss McFearsome promised to turn me around. I waited for her, after having done my usual cleaning of the house. She wasn't satisfied, to say the least!"

He smiled and I winked.

"She had me bring my old hairbrush, took my knickers down, pulled me over her knees, and gave me a hell of a spanking. I thought that she would never stop, and boy, did it sting! She left, and I wallowed in self pity. Next morning, I thought that it was well deserved and did a great job of cleaning the house, and dumped my buckets of ice cream."

He echoed. "And she kept punishing you for your shortcomings till you got your A-levels with honors."

"She also restored my self-confidence and had me again wearing miniskirts."

"And you seduced me!"

"Yes, you are my prize!"

"Will she keep coaching you when you attend that high tech school?"

"Nope, that's now your job, and it's why she gave you one of her famous hairbrushes."

"Hahaha! I promise to do my best, and starting now! Those few smacks I gave you earlier can't have driven the lesson home."

He flipped me over his knees and spanked me till I stopped giggling.

Sophie

./.

  We are rebuilding our website...



  (Adults only) 
./.
Please click the above pic to access our website in the works...
./.


 

4 comments:

  1. "I had read about coaching services and was surprised to discover a program suggesting the benefit of old-fashioned discipline. I figured that a good spanking would work better than compliments"

    Oh my! Now that's what I call a wellness retreat, B :-)
    Plenty of regrouping, princess woo woo....and an unbearable stinging botty !
    Lovely story these past few weeks, thank you, B.

    Great gif. And a lovely photo of Sophie anticipating the rod on the link.
    Talking of which, what an awesome short clip of our naughty, lil' "gingham green" Charlotte, awaiting the nasty plimsoll, dress hoisted & white panties fallen, on Asa's tumbex today. Revolving botty skins in the light. Iridescent moons :-)
    That 12 second clip is CP defined in one!
    I commented on September 14th & 15th.
    Hugs n smackabots, B.
    Good Spartan Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That gif, is great, but don't like his black suit...
      Hugs and smackies ;-)
      B xx
      Sept 14 and 15 followed!

      Delete
  2. J'espère pouvoir lire d'autres histoires prochainement !! 🍑🔥🍑

    ReplyDelete