Sunday, November 27, 2022

District Remedial School part 5

All was peachy until Pippa and I had the silly idea of absconding during a visit to the London British Museum with Mr Matheson. We had a shopping spree. We rode double deck London buses, and went to Harrods. We bought mohair sweaters in fluo colors and vertiginous stiletto heels. We also had vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate sauce, it was a fun afternoon. We didn't imagine that Mr Math would be doing a roll call after the museum's visit, how silly!

We had quite a surprise when we were back in his next class. When he saw us entering the classroom he picked up the crook handle cane hanging next to the blackboard and swished it. We shuddered with the hissing sound. I knew of those whippy junior canes which are light enough to be whipped across the thighs. I had twice tasted one at the Discipline Academy of the Crimson Manor Country Club, and still remember the sting.

"Julia and Pippa, you took me for a fool! I am going to teach you a lesson. Take off your knickers, and leave them on your desks."

I was first, and told to bend over the back of a wooden chair and to grab its seat. I blushed to my ears has I realized that he had set that chair in such a way that my derriere would be facing the whole classroom. Mr Matheson pulled my skirt up and I tightly closed my legs, but I felt how I was showing more curls than I wanted because of that tall chair. He swished his cane, it hissed, and THWACK! A millisecond second later I felt a scorching stripe of fire across my nates.

Six times he whipped my bum. I couldn't help a dance which must have showed my sherry to all my classmates. Then he lashed my thighs with that stingy cane, and both my hands flew to rub my blazing legs.

"OH! AH! AIE! OUCH!"

"Stand, turn around to face the classroom, and raise your skirt. You are getting an additional stroke for having broke your position."

He whipped the front of my thighs, and I did quite a dance has I cried out.

"OH! AH! ARGH! AIE! AIE! AIE!"

"Stand in the corner facing your classmates with your skirt up."

"Pippa! Lets have your bare bottom up over that chair.

I was again standing in the corner as a punished schoolgirl, but this time I was exposing my curls to the whole classroom. It was even more embarrassing than showing my derriere after the martinet. I could see my classmates glancing at my muff.

That stroke across the front of my thighs was infernal. I was itching to rub it, but I didn't dare. I sure didn't want another one! I almost forgot my throbbing bum.

I was sniffling and feeling sorry for myself, but I had to admit that it was well deserved. Disappearing during that school outing for a shopping spree was a stupid thing to do. As stupid as all the silly ideas which had me flanking my A-levels two years ago. Somehow my scorched derriere and thighs were telling me that this time I wouldn't be allowed to fail. It was strangely reassuring. It was a long corner time, I also had time to imagine Adrian massaging each of those fiery stripes.

On the way to work I rode with one hand on the handlebar, the other one was rubbing my skirt over the stripe adorning the front of my thighs. I carefully avoided, the lobby, the elevators and Bernie Le Perv. I couldn't avoid Mrs Forsythe's keen eyes. "The cane on your thighs! What did you do to deserve such a severe punishment?"

I told her, and I wasn't surprised by her conclusion, "Well deserved!" She had me blushing to my ears when she teased. "I should have you standing in the corner of Mr Coleman's office with your skirt up and knickers down to your knees for his return from the board meeting."

I protested, "Please don't! It was a silly mistake, I am very very sorry. I won't do it again. I promise!"

She mischievously teased me as she added, "Your friend Bernie is to see him after the board meeting."

I hurriedly change the subject, and told her that I have improved my grades, "I now have straight As in grammar and Bs in math."

Later I called Adrian, and he rubbed my derriere and more! He also said that I am a naughty girl who got what she deserved. I pouted, and he smacked my tender bum! "Don't you agree?" I nodded with an impertinent grin, and I got another smack!

Julia

To be continued...

 You are invited to role-play with us

  We have a new website !


(Adults only)

Please click the above pic to visit our website...
 

./.

 

 

5 comments:

  1. "We bought mohair sweaters in fluo colors and vertiginous stiletto heels. We also had vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate sauce, it was a fun afternoon. "

    Love that. Sounds like my sort of retail therapy, B :-)

    "He swished his cane, it hissed, and THWACK! A millisecond second later I felt a scorching stripe of fire across my nates."

    Oh my! I sooooo love that first photo, in conjunction with your narrative. One of my faves on your blog. Why, I sure was in that exact position of chastisement a bunch in the living room in the1960s & 70s. Albeit that was the view I regularly gotten of my sister receiving the cane from mom. Boo-Hoo!
    A fabulous, authentic and pray, just normal visual in our strict, religious house, B. Powerful, reality image for me.
    And the botty rub of course of course (on the O&P link)
    Hugs n smackies
    Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I was telling Nora, those pics would have been even better if they could have had the same uniform...
      Hugs and smackies :)
      B xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dreaming, if they could have had the same uniform...
      B xx

      Delete
  3. "The cane on your thighs!

    So love the first two photos. The first is a fave photo for me. That was my childhood discipline at home: cane to bare botty. But photo 2 ? No. We never gotten the cane on out thighs from mom. Not sure why, B. It was all about making our tender white botties red with the stick with our strict mom!

    As stocky, athletic, sporty outdoor girls, it seemed logical to bare our chubby, pouty buttocks, & expose a morass of soft, sensitive skin for the cane in front of God. Don't spare the rod n all! Mom said caning our bare botties was kind....if well, strict n Spartan!!!
    Caning our hands or thighs was not kind. Mom said you don't wear gloves for a hand caning ergo: no knickers worn for a bottom caning!! I guess bottoms gotten designed by God for spanking, B ?Why, that sure was the Christian church's conservative view, already!!!

    Photo 1 is my sister in the 1960s: hands on head, panties down, a baker's dozen from mom with the cane on a bare botty. We thought nothing of it. We never questioned "knickers down" for the cane. That is how it was done. Quite right too. I advocated fellow church moms deploy the exact same punishment for their daughters in the 80s/90s.

    One Janus grandmother beautifully & briefly writes in 1970s, how her naughty granddaughter now receives her cane, just as her daughter did before. "Knickers always come down so it stings" she says. Lovely candid detail, B. Oh my! Boo-Hoo! No PC.

    Sister & I occasionally gotten a few smacks on bare legs in the park. But it was always bare bums for the cane, like photo 1, once at home!!

    Another Janus mom in France uses the martinet on her daughters' bare bottoms, not thighs: "the whip can be bought in the hardware shops today...Because of how we were brought up - we smack. And how we smack ? Bare and hard like my dad did, But where it can't be seen"

    Yes, I recall how our 1950s conservative swimsuits would conceal our caned botties, B! Parental spankings were stern & private.

    Another good, traditional father describes smacking his young daughters bottoms when they misbehave. He pulls down knickers and then turns them over his knee for the cane. Quote:

    "I have the stick. Our three small girls, if they misbehave, then navy knicks come down as did their aunties', & I fix them firmly across my knee for simply six of the best, & we do it privately now in their bedrooms".
    He also describes seeing his sister's bare bottoms revealed for the parental cane, "navy knicks" to knees, back in 40s n 50s yore.


    I admire the strict O&P philosophy and modus operandi aligned with parental values & disciplinary advocacy, B. This first photo above reminds me of that. In Janus, 1970s, schoolgirls gotten the cane or strap over knickers at school, but mom n pop would lower knickers & chastise on bare buttocks with the cane at home. I approve of that distinction, of course, B. That's how it was & should be.

    A lady wrote how her own father, the Headmaster, would smack her over knickers at school, along with other girls, but then apply the cane to her de-knickered, bare-skinned bottom at home. That makes sense, B.

    Oh my! Another wrote how her single mother would send her & her sister to their uncle (mom's brother) to have their bottoms smacked. Their uncle believed in strict, traditional discipline, & would pull their knickers down & cane their bare botties as part of this loco parentis role. Well, it sure worked, B!!

    Such punishment which was normal & common in the 1950s. The grateful mother approved of this regular, Spartan punishment which was a source of good, effective support, & helped her raise the two girls in a proper, responsible manner. Naturally, the uncle, a school teacher himself, would only use the cane over clothed bottoms for schoolgirls at school.
    Hugs n smacks. CP good. PC bad.
    Strict Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete