Saturday, September 19, 2020

The red tennis knickers part 2

A week later I returned to Wheels pretending that my bike needed to have its brakes adjusted. I had rode it to the shop and I was wearing shorts which had me blushing when I bought them. Jeremy had a hard time to take his eyes off my shorts to work five minutes on my bike. He also invited me for lunch at the municipal pool...

 

A few more weeks and Jeremy had peeled my shorts down, and I didn't blush. Nancy, the Frivolity Shop owner who had persuaded me to buy those mini shorts, triumphed with, "I told you so !" when I told her about Jeremy...

 

Meanwhile at the tennis club my name card had climbed the scoreboard. I was still far from the top, but I was now above the pack. I had significantly improved my game and I was ambitious. I wanted to be part of the team...

 

Miss Davenport was the team's coach. Ten years ago she was a star. With Nancy we watched her drill the girls of the team, "She's a martinet !"

 

A week later I took the plunge. I approached the impressive Miss Davenport. "Good morning Miss, I want to try for the team, ple... plez..." I stammered as I saw the paddle on the wall of her office. It was engraved with the words, "Team paddle - Drop your knickers naughty girl !"

 

Miss Davenport laughed, "Its the team's sorority paddle..." She teasingly added, "I don't use it...maybe I should..." I wasn't too reassured. She told me to at least score even with Jennifer the latest member of the team.

 

It took me three games to beat Jennifer. I was applauded and invited to the team's private luxurious locker room. I had quite a surprised when I saw that Jennifer was holding the paddle, and said, "You are going to be traditionally welcomed into our sorority !"

 

"Huh!" That's all I could say as I eyed that paddle.

 

"You've read what the paddle says ?!" I sure did, and more than once. Jennifer ordered, "Take off your knickers, bend over the back of the settee and spread them !"

 

"You can't be a member of the team till you have been baptized !"

 

I was hesitant, they chanted, "Don't be a chicken !"

 

I blushed a red as a peony as I took my knickers off. I went over the back of that settee, and probably couldn't blush more when Jennifer flipped my little skirt up and repeated, "Spread them ! That's also tradition !"

 

I gritted my teeth, and they took turn at enthusiastically smacking my very bare bottom. I couldn't help bawling as when I was punished as a school girl. I got a baker's dozen and my derriere was throbbing when they were done. One of them gave me a rub with a cold flannel, and they all chanted, "She's one of us !"

 

I wanted to retrieve my knickers, but Jennifer pinched them, "According to tradition the newbie is to remain bare butt for the reminder of the day !" She also had me sit into the settee. I was told that it is a privilege since its usually reserved for the top two players. The leather was cool for my burning bum and I again blushed as I realized how my skirt had ridden up. I wanted to pull it down, but I was offered a tall glass of champagne.

 

Jennifer loaded my bike into the booth of her car and drove me home. I was thank full. She also returned my knickers and gave me Epsom salt. I had a long soak. Next day I called Jeremy. He had quite a laugh and gently rubbed my bum with arnica.

 

A few days later the whole club saw my still very red bum when I trained with the team. A curious newbie was told, "She's the latest member of the team..."

  Nancy wants to try for the team, she will have to at least play even with me. I will be her mentor as Jennifer was mine. She demurely asked, "You will be easy on me with that paddle ?"

"Soz, your getting only two from me, and one from each member of the team..."

 

Josy

 

To be continued...

PS : You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the pages of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to oaksandpines@hotmail.com

(Adults only)

 

1 comment:

  1. Iconic tennis bum poster of the 70s & 80s, B :-)
    Sports n spankings in yore...

    I love my tennis, B. And my track n field & cheerleading, as you know. These were my sports in childhood, teens, University life & recent decades, B. I am at my gym most days - always done that - and I gotten into aerobics & popmob with the Jane Fonda craze in the early 80s...and then Reebok Step. Oh my! Been at gyms for 40 years' now, since they took off, early 80s.

    Quote from above: "I gritted my teeth, and they took turn at enthusiastically smacking my very bare bottom. I couldn't help bawling as when I was punished as a school girl. "

    Well, yes for sure, B!
    Sports were huge for my sister & me, as lil' stocky, outdoor girls in Atlanta, back in the 60s & 70s, along with Church & Bible Class, naturally. Spankings were also huge at home, because y'all daughters in America gotten spankings...especially in Georgia & the South.

    Oh my! So first, I adored Chris Evert in the 1970s, B. She is four years' older than me & grew up in nearby Florida, and so she was the All-American girl who I followed on TV & the media as a tennis fan (I also loved Tracy Austin) Chris vert and her sister gotten spanked on their bare bottoms by their pop growing up. No surprises there, y'all girls gotten the same!!

    I would covet these facts, B. All spanking facts provided an allure for me ever since I was very young. I hd no intert in spanking fantasy. Spanking was nothing but real and visceral growing up in 1960s Georgia.

    I think the fascination was intense for most Georgia belles of my generation...because we gotten whooped good n hard for sure. Oh my! And the Order of The Burning Bot, in 1970s Janus, was a glorious treasure trove of spanking facts. I was obsessed with the OBB.

    The gorgeous Serena Williams has been a hero of mine (in my overall vanilla life too) for many years, B. I love her. I was more than excited to discover that she gotten her bare backside whooped a whole bunch from her wonderful, strict, kind mother when she was growing up. Serena had four sisters and so the resounding smack of leather against bare buttocks must have been a simple, necessary foundation of family life to keep her superhero mother calm and sane, already!!!
    I sure approve - that was life for us all!

    Oh my! Of course, due to the PC/wokerati platforms, I discovered this fact from a minor interview with Serena's mother, not from Lil' Miss Williams herself. The bare truths (pun intended ha-ha!) of parenting and daughters' loving, traditional, strict guidance were more candid in the days of the OBB, especially with American regional & State news; although social media has also helped "celebrities" get to the bottom of it all in yore :-)

    I always gotten fascinated with girls who, like me, had gotten the cane on their bare botties from their parents or uncles/aunts/carers growing up. British girls were prominent in this "caned botties bare" category in the 1960s, including of course, Sophie Fennington & Rosaleen Young (from Janus). Also my great Nigerian girlfriends/colleagues from my decades' long work at the corporation in Atlanta.

    For sure, the cane was less common in American households, (the strap n paddle ruled) although my mother did convert some of the church moms in our 'hood to buying a cane for their daughters bare bottoms in the 1960s/70s, thanks to those church coffee mornings, when spankings & maternal guidance were just a normal part of everyday, suburban conversation, B. Oh my! Great times!
    Hugs, thanks n spanks.
    Nostalgic Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete