Saturday, September 19, 2020

The red tennis knickers part 4 and epilogue

A week ago Miss Coach Grizzly had promised me a pair of red tennis knickers for the competition with the London club. I vividly remembered her words, "For the games, next week, you will wear the red knickers I'll be giving you later....even if your butt has mostly recovered its natural color everyone will know that you have been a naughty girl..."

She hadn't delivered those red knickers. I prayed that she forgot, my derriere was still decorated with fading medals, my frilly tennis knickers were doing a great job of covering the evidence of my naughtiness. Insulting an umpire, what was I thinking ! Jeremy had enthusiastically massaged my bum with Arnica mornings and evenings. I have to say that I had enjoyed that...one morning I was late at the bank...

I was pulled out of my erotic reverie by Miss Grizzly Hildegard standing in front of me. She handed me a pair of flaming red satin knickers. "Put them on and be quick about it unless you want another spanking !" I didn't argue ! They felt tight and once they were up I realized how brief they were. I tried adjusting them, but it was impossible, they were a size too small.

I was in front of the tall mirror tucking them left and right when Miss Coach Davenport entered the locker room, "Lets get them girls !" I was still tucking my punishment knickers when she added, "Come on Josy, those red knickers are well deserved, and you're not going to declare forfeit on me !" My team mates chanted, "Don't be a chicken !"

I entered the court with quite a blush and hurriedly sat while our names were pulled out from an old fashioned top hat. Nancy was first, I kept my legs tightly closed. She won and I applauded instead of jumping up and down as my teammates.

We were tied when I was called on the court. There was only one more player after me. I could win the competition for our club. For my first service I heard part of the crowd mouthing a surprised, "Oh!" I knew that they had discovered who was our club's naughty girl. 

My adversary did well returning my ball, but I whacked it back with a vengeance. She didn't have a chance, I massacred her... it was a knicker down defeat !

 We won the tournament and my teammates and our crowd applauded and chanted. Jeremy had climbed on the bench to cheer.

 Later I carried the silver cup to our locker room our coach was beaming with a strange smile.

 "Josy, I'm impressed. It's been a while since I saw someone at this level play with this kind of focus. After your laundry, you may return those knickers to me instead of Miss Hildegard. She has agreed to donate them to the team in recognition of today's victory. They seem to do wonders for motivation. Speaking of which: that paddle is wasted decorating my office. It will see good use in the coming weeks!" We must have looked slightly apprehensive at this prospect. "Don't look at me like that", Miss Davenport continued. "I only pretend to know nothing about your secret team initiations ... this paddle is good for more. It will help us win the nationals!"

Everyone cheered for that idea, and as we changed we made plans to celebrate today's victory, the others acknowledged that it was my acquaintance with the red knickers and the spanking that had brought about this turn of events. "Thanks a lot, Josy," Nancy said, "I'm really looking forward to feel that paddle again." She was teasing, of course, but not entirely sarcastic. Part of her really meant it, and why not? No pain, no gain they said, and after today's taste I really, really wanted to win the nationals.

 Josy

PS : You are invited to play with us !

We have a new website !
https://oaks-and-pines.com/

You will find an Application Form in the pages of this blog
 Complete that form and send it to oaksandpines@hotmail.com

 (Adults only)


 

4 comments:

  1. Hi your link on my page has been updated. stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear friend :)
    I am updating my blogrool

    ReplyDelete
  3. A truly 'motivating' spanking story B!
    I have updated your link on my page also.

    ReplyDelete